King Tone Vintage Fuzz
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
THE ‘JESSE DAVEY’ VINTAGE FUZZ PEDAL.
- 4 Vintage Germanium Transistors
- NKT275/AC128 Switchable
- True Bypass
- Hand Wired with Carefully Selected Components
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Neutrik Jack Sockets
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or DC jack Socket
- External Bias Adjustment Allows For Easy Tonal or Temperature Refinement.
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Edition.
- Size / Dimension – 4.7″ x 3.7″ (120mm x 94mm)
- Height – 1.34″ (34.00mm)
The switches open up huge tonal possibilities. The fuzz circuit uses four vintage Germanium transistors, the switches allow you to selectbetween two of the most popular types used in fuzz pedals. The AC128’s give a smooth softer fuzz with slightly lower gain. The NKT275’s offer a brighter more aggressive fuzz tone. You can also use a mixture of AC128s and NKT275s for even more tone options.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedal board but is also very solidly
constructed. Hand wired on a carefully designed custom PCB. This pedal uses rare vintage components and produces the classic fuzz tones heard and loved for decades and gives you more clarity, more playability, more low end 🙂 and a more controllability, all this without sacrificing the classic fuzz tone.