14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Wah with Plenty of Tonal Shaping
The Xotic Wah effects pedal is one of the most versatile wah pedals we've ever seen. Its circuit is closely based on the famous Clyde McCoy wah pedals made in Italy during the 1960s. But onboard controls for bias, Q, resonance, and frequency range allow you to dial in any shade of wah you desire. And the Xotic Wah boasts true bypass to not color your tone and to work wonderfully with your favorite fuzz pedals. In its factory setting, the Xotic Wah is a wonderful-sounding pedal, but its added controls will help you find your own signature sound.
Xotic: Boutique pedals, preamps, and more
Xotic was born in a small garage in Southern California in 1996 and quickly became known for high-quality, boutique bass guitars and bass preamps. These days, they've expanded the pedal line, crafting stompboxes that are played by some of the finest guitarists in the business. Their acclaimed AC Booster, RC Booster, and BB Preamp pedals remain some of their most popular pedals.
Xotic Wah Effects Pedal Features:
- Highly tweakable wah pedal
- Circuit based on the famous Italian-made Clyde McCoy wahs from the '60s
- Controls for bias, Q, treble, and bass
- Adjustable pedal tension
- LED indicator lets you know when the effect is engaged
- True bypass switching doesn't adversely affect your signal
- Internal dip switches for resonance and frequency range