Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3+
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Pedal Power 3 is the first lightweight, high current, international voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Its innovative Hybrid DC Transformer design integrates exotic organic and polymer filtering with noise-free linear regulation to establish industry-leading audiophile-quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of any rig. From standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects, Pedal Power 3 PLUS combines the best of time-tested analog engineering with cutting-edge technology to produce the cleanest, most reliable power in the business.
ALL ISOLATED OUTPUTS
Equipped with twelve galvanically isolated DC outputs, Pedal Power 3 PLUS eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Each output supplies 9V DC with two featuring a voltage selector switch for 12V DC operation. 18V and 24V pedals can be powered by combining outputs with an optional voltage doubler cable or adapter.
Each Pedal Power 3 PLUS output delivers up to 500mA of current to supply power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure the musical character of the most sensitive vintage stompboxes is preserved. This wide spectrum of flexibility with each output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
Never run out of outputs. Pedal Power 3 PLUS features two X-LINK ports for adding isolated outputs with Pedal Power X4 and X8. Each adds 4 and 8 isolated outputs respectively, expanding the capacity of Pedal Power 3 PLUS as your pedalboard grows.
The low-profile, ultra-lightweight design of Pedal Power 3 PLUS easily mounts to any pedalboard, adding an almost undetectable amount of weight. Operating at any input voltage 100V-240VAC, Pedal Power 3 PLUS makes international touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters needed. Just hit the road, plug in, and rock out.
The first lightweight, high current, international voltage power supply to establish zero-noise performance. Pedal Power 3 PLUS is equipped with 12 isolated 500mA outputs delivering robust power for modern DSP effects and audiophile specs for the most sensitive vintage stompboxes. X-LINK ports for expanding with Pedal Power X4 or X8. Hand-built in the U.S.A.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 12 isolated 500mA DC outputs
- 10 x 9V, 2 x Switchable 9V/12V Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative Zero Noise Hybrid DC Transformer Design Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals sound and perform their best
- Exotic organic and polymer filtering with noise-free linear regulation
- Lightweight, low-profile construction
- X-LINK expansion ports connect Pedal Power X4 and X8 units to add isolated outputs 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Includes DC power cable kit and detachable AC line cable
- Product Dimensions: 7” x 3.4” x 1.5” (178 x 86 x 38 mm)
- Product Weight: 1 lb. (0.5 kg) 5 Year Warranty*
- Made in the U.S.A.