Universal Audio Ruby *63 Top Boost Amplifier
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Get the British Invasion tones that inspired generations.
- The UAFX Ruby '63 Top Boost Amplifier pedal gives you the quintessential British valve amp beloved by artists and producers for over 60 years, from Queen to U2 to Radiohead.
- Built on powerful dual-engine processing and UAD modeling expertise, the Ruby '63 effects pedal delivers choirboy cleans, complex overdrive, and classic vibrato.
- Get the valve amp that powered the British Invasion, perfectly emulated in a stompbox
- Stay inspired with rich Top Boost tones and tube-powered vibrato
- Take ace studio amp tones anywhere, complete with legendary mic/speaker pairings and famous boost effects
- Download artist tones, customize features, explore presets, and more with UAFX mobile app
TAKE A LISTEN
Experience British Tube Amp Tones, Stage and Studio
Whether it's replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Ruby '63 gives you the inspiring, album‑ready tones of an expertly miked "golden unit" vintage tube combo, within seconds.
Explore Normal, Brilliant, and Vibrato Channels
Ruby '63 is the only stompbox that gives you the Normal, Brilliant, and Vibrato channels from the original amp — so you can fly to Ireland, London, or Liverpool with the flip of a switch. From mellow to chime to grind, it's all here.
Push the Limit with Classic Boosts
Ruby '63 packs classic boosts, right onboard. Namely, the legendary '60s Dallas Rangemaster germanium treble booster and the preamp of a '70s Maestro EP-3 tape delay.* Just flip the Boost switch for searing layered tones that put IR-based amp modelers in the bin.
Customize your Sound with the UAFX App
Ruby '63 really gets cracking with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and dive deeper into the amp that ignited the British Invasion.
“The new UAFX Amp Emulator pedals are remarkably faithful to the iconic amplifiers they model, letting me easily add vintage Fender and Vox tones to any session.”
– Tim Pierce (Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen)
“The UAFX Amp Emulator pedals are so expressive, it's unreal. They give me more tones than I could ever need, and the app lets me easily recall my presets — all in a perfectly sized stompbox.”
– Justus West (John Legend, Alicia Keys, Ty Dolla $ign)
“UAFX Amp Emulator pedals have become a staple in my studio. Each one is stacked with brilliant sonics that keep me inspired.”
– Tyler Bryant (Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown)
“Just like the real vintage amps, I can crank UAFX Amp Emulators for drive, and use my guitar's volume control for sparkling, three-dimensional clean tones. I put all three on my studio board!”
– David Ryan Harris (John Mayer, Dave Matthews, Santana)
“The rich sound quality of UAFX pedals inspire you to play guitar.”
– Chris Traynor (Bush, Helmet)
“UAFX pedals sound amazing. They're instant inspiration with the right amount of tweakability.”
– Lyle Workman (Beck, Sting)
“I have a lot of old pedals. UAFX pedals give me all those classic sounds, without the hassles.”
– Dave Cobb (Rival Sons, Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson)
“UAFX pedals have truly recreated classic analog effects of the past, and made them better.”
– Butch Walker (Green Day, Weezer, Taylor Swift)
Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic '60s British tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
Features "hot rod" treble booster, preamp boost, and speaker swaps, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon registration
Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades