Universal Audio Orion Echo
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The world's most authentic emulation of a vintage Maestro Echoplex EP-III* tape delay.
Emerging from our flagship Starlight Echo Station, Orion Tape Echo gives you the magical hazy delay effects of vintage '70s Maestro Echoplex EP-III tape delays, in a classy, compact package.*
Add Authentic Tape Delay to your Pedalboard
Thanks to the same no-compromise algorithms from our award-winning Starlight Echo Station, Orion gives you the rich, three-dimensional effects of a thoroughly emulated vintage tape echo — light years beyond other tape delay pedals in its class.
Enjoy Fat Vintage Preamp Tones
Perfect for boosting your echoes and adding punch to your entire sound, Orion's faithful emulation of the EP-III's legendary solid-state preamp gives you all the grit and attitude of the vintage effects unit, with one simple control.
Experience Analog Bliss with Tape Type, Wow, and Flutter
Choose from three sonically distinct versions of the EP-III with Mint, Worn, and Old machine types for color and vibe, and tweak the Wonk control for subtle-to-eccentric modulated repeats and funky tape splice textures.
Hit the Stage with a Rugged, Compact Stompbox
Built for decades of dependable performance, Orion Tape Delay gives you switchable true/trails bypass, Preamp off/onn and analog dry through controls, for a trusted companion on your interstellar journey.
- Authentic emulation of a vintage Maestro EP-III tape echo in a compact stompbox*
- Perfectly captured analog preamp for fat, boosted tones and effects
- Selectable Mint, Worn, and Old tape machines for distinct color and texture
- Wonk control for modulated repeats and vibey tape splice sounds
- Mono operation, true/trails bypass, Preamp off/on, analog dry through
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance
*All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the effects modeled as part of Orion Tape Echo.
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.659 lbs (0.299 kg)