Universal Audio Evermore Studio Reverb
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The authentic bit-for-bit sound of an iconic '80s digital reverb.
Evermore Studio Reverb gives you the grainy ambient trails and mesmerizing modulations of the iconic late-’70s early-digital device, in a compact, elegantly crafted stompbox.
Explore the Atmosphere with Bit‑for‑Bit Authenticity
Built upon the award-winning algorithms found in our flagship Golden Reverberator, Evermore Studio Reverb gives you the stunning ambient effects of the classic hardware used on decades of iconic guitar sounds, right on your pedalboard.
Add Three Classic Digital Programs to your Pedalboard
With iconic Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall effects, Evermore gives you the exact spaces of the vintage hardware. And the easy-to-use Treble, Mid, Bass decay lines and Mod control ensure perfectly sculpted ambience, from subtle to experimental.
Show Out with a Rugged, Simple Stompbox
Built for a lifetime of dependable service, Evermore Studio Reverb's switchable true/trails bypass, short/long Pre-delay switch, and analog dry through ensures your journey through the vintage digital beyond is safe and enjoyable.
- Authentic emulation of a vintage digital studio hardware, in a compact stompbox
- Bit-for-bit emulations of iconic Room, Small Hall, or Large Hall programs
- Vintage-correct Bass, Mid, and Treble decay lines
- Mod control for lush, grainy "early-digital" textures
- Selectable true/trails bypass, short/long Pre-delay, analog dry through
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for years of decades performance
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.650 lbs (0.295 kg)