Suhr Hombre 18 Watt Head
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Hombre, Suhr’s take on the classic Brownface tones that have inspired John Suhr since his early days as a guitarist. The intention was clear: create a modern take on these classic designs while preserving the vintage heritage.
The purity of the signal path is part of Hombre’s beauty. It results in a playing experience that is incredibly dynamic and touch-sensitive. A simple turn of the volume and tone controls will put a shocking range of sound at your fingertips.
Clean tones are classic, gorgeous and bell-like, but make no mistake, this amp is a dirty little combo. It wants to be pushed into sweet overdrive, conjuring tones from the 1970s era of Texas blues-rock.
The onboard Dynamic Tube Bias tremolo imparts an unmistakably rich, sought after sound, that simply can’t be imitated. Hombre is driven by a ~20-watt 6V6 power section.
PURE SIGNAL PATH
Hombre features a Normal and Bright channel with straightforward Volume and Tone controls. A simple, transparent signal path is something many players find alluring due to the purity of tone and superb dynamic range.
Our goal was to maintain the vintage characteristics while simultaneously making some improvements to the design. Painstaking attention was given to the component layout and signal path to reduce noise. Hombre is equipped with custom made transformers that are wound on paper bobbins and made in the USA.
DYNAMIC TUBE BIAS TREMOLO
Bias Tremolo circuits are truly unique in that the effect is created by modulating the bias of the power tubes. As the power tube bias is lowered and raised, it imparts an unmistakably rich, sought after sound, that only a Tube Bias Tremolo can.
There’s a distinct interaction that exists between the tremolo and the dynamics of the musician. The intensity of the tremolo can be influenced by how hard or soft the guitar is played. When the amp is pushed harder, or the musician plays harder, the tremolo effect is less noticeable, yet as the signal decays the effect becomes more apparent. This results in a stunning effect that lives and breathes with the music.
- VOLTAGE: Available in 100V, 120V, 230V, and 240V configurations
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone (Normal). Volume, Tone (Bright). Speed, Intensity (Tremolo)
- EFFECTS: Foot-switchable Tube-Biased Tremolo (Active In Normal & Bright Inputs)
- INPUTS: 2x Normal, 2x Bright
- WATTAGE: 18 watts
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 2
- OPERATING IMPEDANCE: 8Ω (safe to operate at 4Ω or 16Ω - see user guide)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Box Jointed Pine
- TOLEX: Vintage Palomino Nubtex
- GRILL CLOTH: Tan/Brown Wheat
- SPEAKER: Speaker cabinet sold separately
- PREAMP TUBES: 3x 12AX7
- POWER TUBES: 2x 6V6
- RECTIFIER TUBE: 1x 5AR4
- FOOT-SWITCH: Includes single button foot-switch for tremolo activation
- DIMENSIONS: 20.84" W x 18.1" H x 9.52" D
- WEIGHT: 33lbs