Strymon Iridium Amp/Cab Simulator
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Leave Your Amp At Home.
Nothing reveals the true nature of your guitar and your playing like a world-class tube amp driving a perfectly matched speaker cabinet in a great sounding room. Now there is a pedal that truly delivers that sound and feel, with simple controls for effortlessly dialing in the perfect amp tone when going direct. Discover inspiring tube amp responsiveness, unprecedented impulse response speaker cabinet realism, and controllable natural sounding room ambience.
Go Direct With Gorgeous Tone.
Iridium gives you three iconic amplifiers, with a total of nine impulse response speaker cabinets that complement the tonality of the amp. Skip the hassle of lugging around or miking amps. Place Iridium on your pedalboard and send gorgeous stereo amplifier tones, stunningly realistic cabs, and lush room ambience direct to a recording interface or PA system. With Iridium, it’s a snap to dial in a direct tone that will truly inspire and sound great whether you are monitoring through in-ears, floor wedges, reference monitors, or studio headphones.
Three Iconic Amplifiers
Our Matrix Modeling™ process captures all the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amplifier. We’ve taken three iconic tube amps with distinct characters and mathematically modeled every aspect of their circuitry with absolute precision to deliver the response, feel, and inspiring experience of playing through the original amps at their best. Taking the process a step further, we’ve hot-rodded each amp to provide an extended range of tonal options beyond what was available from the original designs.
Nine Stereo IR Cabinets
Iridium’s speaker cabinets offer a level of realism and responsiveness unprecedented in outboard effects. Iridium delivers full stereo 24bit 96kHz resolution for the entire 500 milliseconds of its speaker cabinet impulse responses. Until now, IRs of this resolution have only been available for use within studio recording software. Iridium’s breakthrough technology means you can use the very best impulse responses available, bringing maximum realism to your pedalboard.
Adjustable Room Ambience
Iridium’s hybrid room reverb combines a 256 millisecond stereo impulse response with Strymon’s reverb tank algorithm for extended decay. This combination places your amp and cab in a natural sounding room (small, medium, or large), creating a space for your amp to open up and breathe.
Based on* a Fender® Deluxe Reverb
The Deluxe is one of the most recorded amps in history for good reason. This amp is clean, bright, and mid-scooped, with plenty of headroom. At higher Drive settings it delivers an overdriven sound unique to its architecture. We chose the Deluxe’s Normal channel for its round tone that plays well with pedals. While preserving access to all the tones originally available with this channel, our model gives you something extra: a midrange control. With the midrange at noon, you get the original fixed-resistor value and standard tonal characteristics of the Deluxe. Turn down the midrange for a more scooped sound, or turn it up for tweed-era tones.
Based on* the Brilliant channel of a Vox® AC30TB
The amp that defined the guitar sound of the British Invasion. Our model of the AC30TB Brilliant channel is jangly, bright, and chimey, providing air for subtle passages with a light touch, and bite when you want to dig in. For this amp, the Middle knob acts a Tone Cut knob, providing high-end roll-off just before the power tubes, per the original AC30 design. In addition to the full available gain of the original amp, toward the top end of the Drive knob’s range of travel, we’ve added a frequency-shaped front end boost to tighten the low end while driving the amp further into saturation.
Based on* a Marshall® Plexi (Super Lead model number 1959)
This powerful amp is meatier, with higher gain than the other two amps, and has a powerful midrange response. This amp features a buttery, smooth overdrive. At higher Drive settings it will deliver all the high gain distortion and growl this amp is known for, and then some. Setting the Drive control at around 2 o’clock gets you the maximum gain the original Plexi design allowed. Beyond that, our model has some additional gain on tap, giving you access to custom hot-rodded Plexi high gain tones.
Nine Stunningly Realistic Cabs.
Iridium comes pre-loaded with a carefully curated collection of premium cabinet IRs from OwnHammer, Celestion, cabIR and Valhallir. You can also load your own IRs using Strymon Impulse Manager software.
Deluxe Reverb® 1×12″ by OwnHammer
Impulse of a vintage Fender® Deluxe Reverb 1×12″ open back combo with a 1978 Fender CTS ceramic 12″ speaker.
Blues Junior® 1×12″ by cabIR
Impulse of a 1×12″ Blues Junior cabinet with a Jensen® C12N speaker.
Vibrolux® 2×10″ by cabIR
Impulse of a 1965 Fender Vibrolux 2×10″ with Jensen C10NS speakers.
AC30 2×12″ AlNiCo by OwnHammer
Impulse of a Vox® AC30/6 open back 2×12″ combo with 2001 Celestion® T0530 Blue AlNiCo speakers.
1×12″ AlNiCo by Celestion
Impulse of a Celestion Blue AlNiCo speaker in a closed back 1×12″ cab.
Mesa® 4×12″ by Valhallir
Impulse of a 4×12″ Mesa Boogie halfback with two Celestion Black Shadow® MC-90 and two ElectroVoice® Black Shadow EVM12-L speakers.
GNR 4×12″ by OwnHammer
Impulse of a 1971 Marshall® 1960B “basketweave” 4×12″ cabinet with 1971 Celestion T1221 G12M-25 speakers.
2×12″ Vintage 30 by Celestion
Impulse of a Celestion Vintage 30 in an open back 2×12″ cab.
Marshall 8×12″ AlNiCo by cabIR
Impulse of a 1965 Marshall 8×12″ re-issue full stack cabinet, with Celestion T652 AlNiCo speakers.
- 24 bit/96kHz 500 millisecond (!) specification* (a world first for hardware) mean sounds WAY ahead of Helix, Fractal, and Kemper, providing a complete set of massively detailed amp/cab tones—preamp, tone stack, power amp, and cab
- 3 'Matrix Modeled'™ amp models selectable on board, based on Fender Deluxe™, Vox AC30TB™ brilliant channel, Marshall Plexi Super Lead '59™)** Or access 4 presets (3 plus onboard favorite) with a MultiSwitch Plus, or 300 via MIDI.
- 9 IR cabinet models selectable on board, or 300 via MIDI. (Amp and Cab can be separately bypassed via drive knob secondary function)
- USB socket to load IR files and firmware updates; load your own impulse responses using Strymon's free Impulse Manager software
- Simple, amp-style bass, mid and treble controls allow exact recreation of classic tones. More extreme settings allow hot-rodding of the originals to provide an extended range of tonal options!
- Dedicated drive and level controls
- Dedicated ambience control combines 256ms impulse responses w. reverb for extended lush decay. 'Room size' set small/medium/large by secondary function.
- Bypass/ favourite footswitches
- Mono/Mono Sum/Stereo in (can be set for inst. or line level, discrete analogue JFET input stage provides up to 22dB of gain) and Mono/Stereo out
- EXP input to connect MultiSwitch Plus, MiniSwitch or MIDI/EXP cable to access 300 presets and MIDI automation
- For live and studio use: play live with the same amp and cab tones you use at home, leaving your stack at home, and send your amp and cab tone direct to a wedge or in-ear monitor. In the studio, recreate your stack tone in the studio with just the Iridium DI'd
- Discrete transistor headphone socket allows silent rehearsal/latency free monitoring via 25-70 Ohm headphones. Level can be set using secondary function 'Level Trim'.
- 9v centre negative 500 milliamp power supply included
Note: Iridium should not be used in front of a real amplifier; it provides amp and cab tones for direct to PA and direct recording environments.