.strandberg* Boden Bass Original 5 Natural
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
BODEN BASS ORIGINAL 5 NATURAL
The Boden Bass Original model features the classic time-tested wood combination of lightweight chambered Swamp Ash body with solid Flame Maple top and Roasted Maple neck and fretboard. Strong in the high-mids with sweet highs and a punchy and tight low-end, the Original 4 and 5 basses provide the articulation and expressiveness that players of Classic J-style basses are accustomed to.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
The Boden Bass Original was designed to provide exceptional comfort, ergonomics and playability with its lightweight headless construction, multi-scale neck, and the patented EndurNeck neck profile. For the bass player, this is especially important knowing how much a solidbody bass can weigh. The proprietary hardware is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum that plays a major part in the instrument’s unique woody and organic acoustic character besides reducing the overall weight. Premium materials such as Swamp Ash for the body with solid ¼” Flame Maple top and roasted Maple for the neck and Birdseye Maple for the fretboard and proprietary components along with world class manufacturing processes and techniques are used to produce these instruments of exceptional build quality, workmanship, and reliability.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Besides the striking visual design aesthetics and unmatched ergonomic features, the very best materials, components and craftsmanship combine to provide a bass that is easy to play, reduces fatigue for your hands as well as your back, and which produces stunningly clear yet warm organic sounds that will suit virtually any musical genre and style. Acoustically, the Boden Bass Original is loud, articulate, rich and balanced with strong fundamentals and these characteristics are further enhanced and complemented by the highly acclaimed Nordstrand Zen Blade noiseless single-coil pickups and ultra-flexible 3-band EQ preamp.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Boden Bass Original models are for advanced professional bassists who seek the utmost in playing comfort as well as a plethora of great classic and modern bass sounds that can be used in a variety of professional musical environments, whether that’s a critical time-sensitive recording session or the largest of concert stages in which there is no room for errors. All of the features on the Boden Bass Original were thoughtfully designed, engineered and implemented with such players in mind –from the premium materials to the scale length of each string and from each component of the hardware to the layout of the controls. The Boden Bass Original is for the serious bassist who requires an instrument that delivers all of the great classic bass sounds as well as the modern and which will help take his or her playing to a new level of musical creativity as well as the most enjoyable playing experience.
- Width: 340 mm/13.4″
- Length: 1010 mm/39.75″
- Thickness: 42 mm/1.65″
- Long scale: 876 mm/34.5″ (4-string) | 889 mm/35″ (5-string)
- Short scale: 838 mm/33″
- String spread at nut: 29.2 mm/1.15″ (4-string) | 36.3 mm/1.43″ (5-string)
- String spacing at bridge: 18 mm/.71″
- Neutral fret: 7
- Bolt-On Construction
- Chambered Body with Arm, Torso and Heel Carves
- Book-matched Solid Premium Flame Maple Top
- Swamp Ash Body
- Available Finishes: Brown stain Semi-gloss Polyurethane
- Approximate Weight 2.7 kg / 6 lbs (4-string) – 3 kg / 6.6 lbs (5-string)
- Manufactured in Indonesia
- .strandberg* EGS Rev 2 bass tuners & string locks
- Black Hardware
- Original Luminlay™ Green Side Dots
- Original Luminlay™ Green Inlays
NECK & FRETS
- Roasted Maple Neck, 12-ply Carbon Fiber reinforced
- EndurNeck™ Profile
- Birdseye Maple Fretboard
- 20″ Fretboard Radius
- 24 Frets
- Jescar 51100 Stainless Steel Fretwire (57110 for zero-fret)
- D’Addario NYXL 45-100 (4-string) / 45-130 (5-string) strings
- Standard tuning EADG (4-string) / BEADG (5-string)
- Standard Lightweight Gig Bag included
- Allen Key Kit included
- Collapsible guitar stand optional
- Strap optional
- Deluxe Toolkit optional
- Custom Nordstrand Audio Zen Blade humbucker pickups
- Nordstrand 3-band preamp/EQ
- Master Volume w/ push-pull for passive/active
- Passive Tone (treble cut)
- Bottom ± 12 dB @ 50 Hz
- Top ± 12 db @ 4 kHz
- Mid (push-pull for frequency)
- Down ± 12 dB @ 400 Hz
- Up ± 12 dB @ 1 kHz
- Blend Neck-Bridge