Source Audio Nemesis Delay MKII ADT
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Source Audio NEMESIS Delay ADT Multi-Engine Stereo Delay with Analog Dry Through
The NEMESIS Delay ADT is an updated version of Source Audio’s award-winning NEMESIS Delay. It has all the tones and features that made the original NEMESIS so popular and includes some key updates including an analog dry through signal path.
Analog dry through means that the guitar’s dry signal maintains a 100% pure and unprocessed analog signal adding only the delay you choose. Other new features include enhanced MIDI functionality, 100 factory loaded presets, and an updated collection of delay effects easily accessible with the pedal’s intuitive interface. The updated NEMESIS is also compatible with over 1,000 Neuro user presets created for the original NEMESIS Delay.
Additional NEMESIS Delay ADT features include stereo ins & outs, full MIDI functionality with 5-pin MIDI DIN and through ports, tap tempo with 15 different beat divisions, 8 onboard presets (128 with MIDI), bypass trails, external expression control, and a delay “freeze” function engaged by holding down the tap tempo footswitch.
- Stereo Delay effects pedal
- Analog Dry Through path (NEW!): - when engaged the instrument’s dry signal remains completely unprocessed, maintaining a 100% pure analog signal path that runs alongside the delay effect
- 12 onboard delay engines
- Slapback: short single-repeat echo based on early tape delay machines
- Digital: classic clear digital delay with optional delay time modulation
- Diffuse: delay line with a diffusion effect that smears the attack of the repeated signal, reminiscent of classic “oil can”
- Analog: sound of classic bucket brigade analog delays - warm, resonant and increasingly lo-fi
- Tape: detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays that captures the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color
- Noise Tape: detailed re-creation of classic fixed-head tape delays with grittier and darker repeats, capturing the sound of old or damaged tape.
- Resonant (NEW!): a analog-voiced delay with pleasant midfrange resonant peak, capable of self oscillation
- Shifter: delay with polyphonic pitch-shifting on the delayed signal (octave up or down, minor or major 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths)
- Helix: angelic delay effect combines reverse delay with an octaver to create a strange, shimmering delay that disappears into the upper frequency range o Reverse: creates several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect
- Oil Can (NEW!): a faithful recreation of the dark, jangly and warbling distorted repeats of vintage oil can delay units
- Drum Echo (NEW!): inspired by the magnetic drum tape echo of a Binson Echorec unit
- Additional engines and deep customization features accessible online via Source Audio Neuro App and Desktop Editor
- 8 Presets accessible via onboard controls, 120 more presets recallable via MIDI
- Mix knob - for adjusting between 100% Wet/Dry Balance plus global Kill-Dry Mode
- EXP/Switch input with selector switch for selecting external control source between Switch EXP pedal)
- Stereo Inputs and outputs - for multiple advanced routing options
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch and Sub-Divisions (quarter note/dotted eight note/triplets)
- Hold (a.k.a. “Freeze”) function - Use the tap tempo switch to freeze a small portion of the delay in a continuous loop
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU connections
- Mini USB Port for PC connectivity (Windows and Mac compatible) and remote control
- 3.5 mm control port - for connecting compatible Source Audio control devices
- Selectable Relay True or Buffered Bypass Switching with selectable Trails Mode
- Included 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm TRS cable to connect to mobile device
- Powered by (included) 9V DC power supply (2.1 mm plug, center -, 200 mA current draw)
NEMESIS ADT captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought-after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy. At the opposite side of the spectrum, you’ll find an advanced collection of sophisticated and specialized delay effects.
• DIGITAL: A classic clear digital delay with optional delay time (pitch) modulation. The INTENSITY KNOB controls filtering allowing for low cut (high pass) filters (creating a thinner delay sound) or high cut (low pass) filters (creating a warmer delay sound). Or, set the INTENSITY KNOB at 12 o’clock for a pure, unfiltered delay. The NEMESIS features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line for pristine digital delays.
• DIFFUSE: This engine features a diffusion effect that smears the attack of the repeated signal, softening it and allowing it to blend in more easily with the unprocessed dry signal. This creates an ethereal sound reminiscent of some reverb effects. There is also some subtle filtering to shape the sound of the repeats.
• ANALOG: This delay engine reproduces the characteristic dark sound of bucket brigade analog delays. Traditional analog bucket brigade delays can be either resonant or warm. This engine focuses on warmth, and was inspired in part by the classic EHX Deluxe Memory Man delay. True to the nature of older bucket brigade delays, treble frequencies are reduced, even on the clean (dry) signal.
• TAPE: A detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays. Repeats are bandwidth limited and have artifacts characteristic of tape delay, such as filtering, preamp saturation, noise, wow and flutter.
• NOISE TAPE: A detailed re-creation of classic fixed-head variable-speed tape delays. Repeats are bandwidth limited and have artifacts characteristic of tape delay, such as filtering, distortion, noise, wow and flutter. NOISE TAPE is grittier and darker than the TAPE engine, and has artifacts that mimic old or damaged tape.
• RESONANT: An analog-voiced delay that beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals.
• SHIFTER: A delay with pitch-shifting on the delayed signal. The pitch shift is static; that is, pitch shifting does not compound with successive repeats.
• HELIX: Combines reverse delay with an octave up pitch shift to create an ambient, shimmering delay that disappears into the upper frequency range.
• REVERSE: A classic reverse tape sound that became popular in 60s psychedelic rock. The NEMESIS can create several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect. The INTENSITY KNOB mixes in additional delay taps to add more layering to the reverse sound.
• DRUM ECHO: A faithfull recreation of the metal drum tape echo effect that seizes the magic of a Binson Echorec rotating drum unit, known for its multiple playback heads and rhythmic delay patterns.
• OIL CAN: The sound of a 1950’s Tel-Ray Electronics Sound Chamber, an oil can delay famous for haunting and reverberant echoes with a touch of vibrato.
• SLAPBACK: A short echo popularized in 50s rockabilly music and characteristic of many other genres. Based on tape delays, with some minor tweaks.
In addition to the basic 12 delay engines available on the front panel, the NEMESIS also features 12 extended delay engines for a total of 24 engines in all. These additional “back 12” effect engines offer a variety of tonal options and can be selected using the Neuro App or via MIDI. Any of these effects can be used to overwrite the default effect engines on the effect dial or can be stored as user presets.
Job one in the development of the NEMESIS Delay was to create a flexible, easy-to-use, and great sounding delay pedal. Out of the box, that’s exactly what it is - plug in, select from the twelve onboard delay engines and make beautiful music… simple. But there is much more here than meets the eye - the truly “Big Idea” behind our One Series pedals was to give musicians a second, far deeper, set of options and editing tools with which to craft the perfect tone. The Neuro Desktop Editor and Neuro Mobile App are free downloads for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Additional parameters found in Neuro include Diffusion, Distortion, Wow and Flutter, Advanced Filtering, Sample Rate Reduction,12 different Tap Tempo Beat Divisions, Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and much more. Neuro’s complete collection of delay effects includes “Sweeper” (a modulated filter delay), “Degrade” (with sample rate reduction), “Sequenced Filters,” “Warped Record,” “Chorus,” and more.
Customized presets can be published to the cloud and made accessible to the entire Neuro Community. To date there are well over 8K published presets available for One Series pedals in Neuro. After editing your preset, burn it directly to the pedal and access it easily without reconnecting the Neuro App.