SOMA Cosmos Drifting Memory Station Green
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Creative looper and performance effects unit for meditative soundscapes
- Audio is recorded into a network of multiple delay lines, modulated by LFO
- Loop times vary between 2.5s - 22s depending on algorithm
- 4 Different algorithms with three variations each: 2 delay lines with relative shift, 4 delay lines with relative shift, Giant Reverb and Granular Delay
- Blur and Drift knobs control different parameters in the algorithms
- Adjustable suppressor / compressor effect
- Controls for drive, feedback, input and output levels
- High-pass and low-pass filters can be activated via footswitch (3 frequencies per filter selectable)
- Foot switches for Erase, Reverse and Record
- Internal signal processing with 24Bit / 48kHz
- Stereo input: 2x 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo output: 2x 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm TRS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 342 x 153 x 68 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Includes power supply unit (12 V DC)
COSMOS is a drifting memory station designed to work with meditative states through music. The design of the controls, functions and generated soundscapes are intended to evoke, in both performer and listener, states and experiences inherent in meditation, such as limitless space, fluidity, spontaneous development, presence, the ability to hear, tranquility, the experience of subtle harmony and happiness enveloping the whole world.
From a functional point of view, COSMOS is a large array of sound memory, in which recorded sounds undergo constant recombinations, spontaneously generating an ever-changing soundscape. This is achieved in three ways — by a mathematical shift based on the relationships between large prime numbers (the size of all delay lines are different primes), an asynchronous operation of the LFO, and modulation with a slowly changing chaotic signal. As a result, it allows the endless layering and processing of various sounds, as in a looper, but without an intrusive, repetitive loop.
COSMOS generates rich, fluid and evolving soundscapes perfect for ambient music. Using COSMOS, you can play an entire meditative solo concert while being in a spontaneous flow and without using studio-prepared sequences, backing tracks and other things that can’t be a reflection of the “here and now”.
DC 12 volts, the center is plus and an output current of at least 0.5 amperes