Soldano SLO-100 Classic
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
100-watt, 2-channel Guitar Tube Amplifier Head with Bright and Clean/Crunch Switches, Independent Preamp Gain/Master Volume Controls, 3-band EQ with Presence/Depth Controls, Tube-buffered Effects Loop, Slave Output, and 4/8/16-ohm Selectable Impedance - Metal Grille
Soldanos Super Lead Overdrive 100 set the standard for modern high-gain amplification. Back in 1987, Seattle-native Mike Soldano built one of the first high-gain amp heads, with searing harmonics and the perfect balance of gain, sustain and tight touch response, the SLO completely changed what players came to expect from amps. Favoured by artists as varied as Mick Mars, Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler, the SLO-100 was the blueprint for Eddie Van Halens famous 5150 amp.
The new Soldano Super Lead Overdrive 100 delivers upon the "SLOs" legendary reputation in both appearance and performance but with the addition of some wildly popular, player-requested features.
Loaded with five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6 power tubes, the SLO-100 offers a thick, tight overdrive and crystal clear clean tones with a real harmonic richness. Using the Normal Channels Bright and Crunch switches takes this amp to another level of sonic mastery. The newly designed ultra-transparent tube-buffered effects loop handles anything from vintage pedals to high-powered rack units. For tube purists who prefer straightforward amp tone, a hardwire bypass switch is included allowing you to completely remove the effects loop from the circuitry.
Other improvements include the addition of front panel channel switching for ease of use and ever popular "mod" of a depth control on the power section. Combine the depth control with the presence control and you have a powerful EQ section that goes well beyond a traditional tone stack.
Hand crafted in the USA, the legend has returned!
Soldano SLO-100 Super Lead Overdrive Amp Head Features:
- 100W, 2-channel all-tube guitar amplifier head with cascading-gain preamp design
- Versatile tone lends itself equally well to rock, metal, and contemporary blues
- Dynamic sensitivity hangs right in there with low-gain, boutique-voiced amplifiers
- Normal channel yields crystalline cleans that can be honed with Bright and Crunch switches
- Overdrive channel delivers a super-thick sound that’s framed by a scorching, high-octane sizzle
- Independent preamp gain and master volume controls for achieving harmonically saturated tones at manageable levels
- Both channels share Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, and Depth controls that supply loads of tone-shaping power
- Included footswitch provides effortless, noise-free switching between channels
- Tube-buffered effects loop for integrating your favorite effects pedals
- Variable slave output enables effortless DI-ing
- Rotary Impedance selector switch that accommodates 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm speaker cabinets
- Built from top-shelf, military-grade components for the ultimate in durability