Peterson StroboClip HDC
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
True High-Definition Strobe Tuning for your Headstock
With the launch of the Peterson StroboClip HD, Peterson took exactly the same tenth-of-a-cent accuracy and pin-point precise strobe tuning technology that features in all Peterson Strobe Tuners and crammed it into a small and sleek-looking enclosure with its HD screen, perfect to fit straight on almost any instrument.
Now refining this concept even further, StroboClip HDC is the next iteration in Peterson’s Strobe Clip-on tuner line-up. This new and versatile tuner comes complete with an adjustable, beautiful bright Colour High-Definition display and is now rechargeable, with a USB-C charging port, for even more convenience and customisability.
• Strobe Clip-on Tuner
• Integrated re-chargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
• Long battery life and Quick-Charging Cycle
• Wide Viewing Angle, visible even in direct sunlight
• True Strobe 0.1 cent accuracy
• High-definition backlit display, with adjustable colour
• Note range: C0 - B6 with rock solid tracking down to 16 Hz - perfect for Bass players
• Adjustable Hz calibration with Concert A range from 390 Hz to 490 Hz
• Drop Tuning and Capo Settings with Transposition Range: -6 to +5
• 8 selectable historic temperaments
• Over 65 Sweetened™ Tunings
• USB-C port for charging, software updates and customisation via Peterson Connect™
StroboClip HDC’s long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion battery holds enough charge for up to 6.5 hours of tuning time and features a fast-charging cycle, to be ready again for a quick tuning action in no time, should the charge run low. You never need to carry spares or try and find the right size battery again!
This nifty tuner comes complete with over 65 Sweetened™ tunings, alternate temperaments for a vast array of string and wind instruments and soft, rubber-lined jaws to protect your instrument’s finish, all while offering a firm grip for maximum signal tracking. The jaw of the StroboClip HDC is large enough to accommodate a variety of instruments and mounting locations.
With rock-solid tracking down to 16 Hz, tuning that low B will never be a problem. There is no more need for 12th fret tuning to get low notes to register or trying to decipher an erratic tuning display. Even early music and orchestral instruments can be tuned with ease.
Peterson’s design features a raised power button for instant identification on a dark stage and the positive-click, tactile buttons take the guesswork out of changing settings on the fly. Confidently perform touch-up tuning quickly between songs and save valuable seconds during the gig.
The StroboClip HDC will always deliver a smooth tuning response and convey even the most minute changes in pitch in real-time, allowing you to get in tune faster using the highest resolution in tuning accuracy.