Origin Effects The RevivalDRIVE Compact
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Dial your dream tube amp tone into any rig
The RevivalDRIVE Compact takes the groundbreaking circuit design found in the original RevivalDRIVE and condenses it into a smaller, more pedalboard-friendly package.
Housing a complete valve amp-style signal path recreated in analogue electronics, the RevivalDRIVE Compact accurately reproduces a wide range of classic British and American non-master-volume valve amp tones.
A streamlined set of controls makes dialing in your ideal sound easier and more intuitive than ever before, while the powerful Post-Drive EQ lets you adjust the RevivalDRIVE Compact to suit your preferred amp and settings, not the other way around.
With the ability to directly shape key amp properties like preamp voicing, break-up characteristics and low-frequency distortion, plus a built-in Blend control to mix in your dry signal, the RevivalDRIVE Compact allows you to quickly dial in a range of legendary amp tones or mix and match different flavours to create your own unique sound.
- OUTPUT – overall output level
- GAIN – adjusts input level for amount of overdrive
- BLEND – mix between dry input level and overdriven signal. Gain is also reduced as BLEND is turned down.
- HIGHS – increases mids and high frequencies. Progresses through a range of useful preamp voicings
- LOWS – Adjusts the amount of low-end distortion
- MORE/PRES – reduces the power-stage’s negative feedback (CCW) or increases the presence (CW)
- POST-DRIVE EQ switch- three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into bright, dark, and flat-response amps.
- ADJ – compensates the pedal’s output to suit how the amp’s controls are set when EQ1 or EQ2 is selected