Meris Enzo Synth Pedal
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Supreme Synth Soundscapes
Have you ever wanted to discover new tonal inspirations but either struggled with the way regular synth-style pedals either tracked on
notes or that they could just sound weak and lifeless? Well look no further, as finally the ultimate synth pedal has landed and it will send
your tone beyond the horizons!
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will perfectly trackyour guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or
multi-note sequenced arpeggiation with tap tempo and all without the need for a special pickup!
Also, Enzo is not limited to just guitars. In fact, you can use the pedal pretty much on any instrument or line-level signal. Whether you
choose to transform your beats on a drum machine, synthesize vocals or completely transform additional synths, loops or any other type of
audio, Enzo’s complete synthesizer tool palette takes your sound to a whole new realm.
In addition, Enzo holds one of the most musical custom 6-mode filter section ever developed, a built-in compressor, dual delay line, ring modulator, portamento options, multiple envelope types, vast MIDI capabilities and the ability to seamlessly morph between sounds via an external expression pedal. Enzo is not just another synth pedal, it’s an instrument that will inspire your creativity and musicality for years to come.
• Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
• Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
• Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
• Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
• Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
• Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
• Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
• Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
• Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
• Digitally controlled Analog mix control
• Stereo input and output
• Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
• Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
• Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
• MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
• Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
• Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
• Powered by supplied country-specific 9V PSU
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~150mA current draw)