Keeley Muse Driver
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Andy Timmons Full Range Overdrive
The MUSE DRIVER - Andy Timmons Full Range Overdrive is an overdrive workstation that allows you to orchestrate everything from a clean boost to a treble supercharger, a chimey tube-amp overdrive to a square-wave, germanium fuzz generator and more.
This Pedal combines a three-control blues driver circuit with two switches for the voicing of Drive and Tone characteristics. Robert and Andy developed these switches to give players a broad range of drive tones. The Drive toggle engages two germanium diodes for a smoother, slightly compressed drive. Switch to Andy’s clipping style for a brighter and more articulate attack.
Every part of the circuit has been optimized for tone and the demanding needs of a recording and touring artist such as Andy Timmons. Simply adding the MUSE DRIVER to your pedalboard will make your rig sound better. This professional grade overdrive can be switched between true-bypass and buffered bypass at any time.
• Overdrive Effects Pedal
• Classic blues driver circuit with decades of Keeley mod experience
• Germanium based overdrive crafted with Andy Timmons’ direction
• Combines JFET saturation, diode clipping, and op-amp clipping for a harmonically rich tone
• Provides slightly broken up/clean tones and amp-like overdrive
• 9 to 18 Volt operation for huge dynamic range and headroom
• Tone Switch
• AT: cuts lows for clarity
• RK: boosts low-end for power
• Drive Switch
• AT: asymmetrical LED and silicon diode clipping
• RK: dual germanium diodes - softer, smoother feel with almost fuzzy characteristics
• Selectable Buffered/True Bypass Switching - Change instantly and on-the-fly depending on your rig’s needs
• Made in Edmond, USA
• Powered by a regular 9-18V DC PSU
(centre -, 2,1 mm, ~27 mA current draw)