Keeley Halo Dual Echo
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Keeley Electronics HALO Andy Timmons Dual Echo
Andy Timmons’ mysterious sounding “Halo” effect is a modulated dual echo sound that has long been kept a secret by the tone wizard himself. Andy spent decades combining and crafting the sounds you can now get from the HALO. Notes from the HALO dance rhythmically, almost creating a reverb diffusion. Those notes are held together with tape-style effects like modulation, saturation and compression. The results are stunning!
The pedal comes loaded with his signature delay tone and you can program your own sounds and save them as presets. Easily bounce between Side A and B on the fly, essentially giving you two delay pedals in one. In addition to Andy’s signature “Halo” sound, there are numerous other rhythmic delays including: quarter note, dotted 8th, stereo rack mount analog delay, and a vintage multi-head tape echo. Stunning stereo and pristine sound quality are further enhanced with controls for saturation, tone, and shelving filters that give you the ultimate delay pedal.
- Stereo Dual Delay effect pedal
- Andy Timmons signature “Halo” sound saved as a factory preset!
- Functions as 2 delay pedals with up to 1500ms of available delay time with different sounds savable to sides A and B – then switchable between on-the-fly
- 5 delay rhythms o Quarter Note o Dotted Eighth o Andy Timmons HALO o Bucket Brigade - stereo rack analog BBD delay o Tape Delay – vintage multi-head tape echo
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings • Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall, and more
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control
- DREAM multi-core DSP for stunning sound quality • Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, low ~160 mA current draw)
Think of HALO as two delay pedals that work in tandem, letting you switch between your main delay (side A) and an alternative (side B). With up to 1500 ms of available delay, set sides A and B for different delay times, then simply foot switch between the two. Keeley’s Smart Stomp System allows you to press and hold either stomp switch to engage tap tempo mode. Press and hold the alternate stomp switch for infinite repeat/hold. Each Preset bank gives you 2 delays settings for a total of 8 user-storable effects. Use the Rhythm control to select between different echoes like HALO, Analog, Tape, Quarter and Dotted Eighth.
HALO’s Saturate control adds tape compression texture to your tone. The Tone and High Pass Filter controls your overall delay shape and mix. The Rhythm Mode selector delivers 5 delay types, including Andy’s unique “Halo” sound. Set the Time and Feedback controls low, and you can open up a world of ambient chorus and flanger effects. Run the HALO in stereo for incredible true-stereo imaging or save your favorite combination of settings as a preset and the HALO becomes an incredibly compact multi-effect workstation!