FORTIN modded TS808 Tube Screamer
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
FORTIN-MODDED IBANEZ TS808
- Classic Ibanez TS808 modified by amp guru Mike Fortin
- Extreme output level to push any amp to its limits—2.5+ times louder!
- Gain structure ranges form semi-clean boost to full-bore distortion.
- Red LED’s in clipping stage for more organic, amp-like tone
- Secondary Diode Clipping Stage for increased saturation
- Full-frequency response with accentuated upper midrange
- Ultra-bright Green LED
- Buffered Bypass Switching
Amp guru Mike Fortin has once again re-imagined the Tube Screamer with an all-new mod that transforms this classic overdrive into an ear-shattering, amp-destroying juggernaut.
The Fortin-modded TS808 offers even more output level and saturation than his previous TS mods, allowing it to function as everything from an amp booster to a straight-up distortion pedal.
An exercise in sheer excess, the FTS808 is actually 2.5+ times louder than a stock TS808 – this may be the loudest pedal ever made!
Red LED’s have once again been used in place of standard clipping diodes for a more natural-sounding break-up.
In addition, a secondary diode clipping stage has been added across the pedal’s Drive pot. As the Drive control is increased, this additional dirt stage offers a natural-sounding, tube-like clipping with added compression and organic bloom.
The Fortin TS808 mod has also been voiced with an enhanced upper midrange to accentuate pick attack and harmonics while still retaining low-end girth.
With the FTS808, Mike Fortin has once again pushed the limits of circuit design to give guitarists what they crave—MORE, of everything!