Empress The ParaEq MKII
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The #1 EQ pedal returns - better than ever
We've brought back the most sought after Parametric EQ pedal with groundbreaking upgrades. We kept everything people loved about the original ParaEq and added more fidelity and control.
Whether you're trying to cut through a mix or fix a feedback issue, you need precision! The ParaEq MKII offers the most control of any pedal EQ on the market.
Effortlessly sweeten your tone with beautiful sounding, super smooth Baxandall filters for broad high and low frequency shelving adjustments on the Deluxe.
The ParaEq MKII pedals operates internally at 27V, providing clean headroom without unwanted clipping.
We’re able to offer the most control without degradation to the tone due to minimal circuit topology—the opposite of graphic EQs.
"This EQ is a total game changer. I wish you could hear it on this track I recorded... this thing sounds f*cking unreal holy sh*t!"
- Tom Bukovac, Nashville session player
Which ParaEq Do You Need?
The original ParaEq has been loved and trusted by musicians on a variety of instruments for over a decade. Both the ParaEq MKII and the ParaEq MKII Deluxe feature a low-noise, transparent signal path that is extremely versatile.
With three fully parametric bands, you can simultaneously achieve broad tonal shaping and precise fine-tuning to sculpt your perfect sound.
The ParaEQ MKII Deluxe will appeal to players who:
- Need high-pass and low-pass filters for precision work at the frequency extremes
- Want the glorious sound of Bandaxall filters for sparkling high end or extra weight in the low end
- Want to be prepared for any EQ situation
- Input Impedance:1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 22Hz - 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05%
- Noise: > 107dB
- Headroom: +30dBu
- Input Voltage: 9VDC Centre-Negative
- Required Current: 300mA
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm Barrel Connector
- Height (Enclosure Only): 1.5”
- Height (Including Controls): 2.5”
- Length: 3.5”
- Width: 4.5”
- Weight: 1lb