Empress Effects Zoia
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
ZOIA is an open canvas to paint your sonic ideas. FM synthesis, CV tools, MIDI tools, audio effects, interface options - all at your fingertips. ZOIA transforms the rigmarole of interfacing a studio full of music gear and condenses it into one handy little box, which you can then interface with your own studio full of music gear.
In short, ZOIA is an infinite trick pony whose utility is limited only by your imagination.
ZOIA does not come with a power supply. Please see power supply compatibility chart.
- 80+ Modules and Growing - ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up. With ZOIA the only limit is your imagination!
- Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more! - Oscillators, LFOs, filters, bit crushers, envelope followers - these are just a handful of the included modules that can be connected in almost any way imaginable. If you can dream it up, you can create it!
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules- Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus', flangers, overdrives and more.
- Up to 64 Patches- Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live performance.
- Swap and Share Patches - Join the community of ZOIA users on patchstorage.com to tryout other users patches, or upload your own awesome creations to share with the world.
- SD Card Included - Load and save patches to/from ZOIA. We're also continuously improving the firmware by adding new modules and features, and fixing bugs. Download the newest firmware from empresseffects.com and load onto the ZOIA with the included SD card.
- OLED Display Screen for Easy Editing - View all of ZOIA's module and parameter information on the high resolution OLED display screen.
- Dedicated MIDI Jacks - 1/8" MIDI in/out jacks allow you to connect to a huge range of external devices. Control ZOIA with a MIDI keyboard, or use ZOIA as the brain of your entire setup. 1/8" to MIDI dongles included.
- Control Port Connectivity - The Empress control port will accept expression pedals, control voltage (in and out), external tap switches, and MIDI as well.
- and MIDI 1/8" in/out jacks allow you to connect a huge range of external devices to control any or all of ZOIA's functions and parameters. 1/8" to MIDI dongles included.
- Customizable Patch Recall System - The on-board stompswitches can be used in either scrolling- or bank-style preset modes, for quick on-the-fly patch recall that suits your workflow.
- Built-In Help Function - Almost like having a built-in manual, the dedicated help function will give you quick information at a glance about ZOIA's various modules and options.
- High-Quality Audio - 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Low-Noise Signal Path - Features extremely low noise operation with a signal-to-noise of >105dB