Electro Harmonix 95000 Looper
SNABB SERVICE vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 13:00 CET
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
EHX introduces the 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory, the company’s most advanced looper to date, featuring six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track per loop. It will record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card and switching between loops is quick and easy.
The new 95000 is housed in a rugged, aluminum, all metal chassis with a control layout that has been optimized for use as both a tabletop and footpedal unit. This new design ensures that the player can take maximum advantage of the looper’s powerful performance capabilities.
The 95000 also features a robust I/O including two audio inputs, each capable of handling a microphone (phantom power is included), instrument or unbalanced line input so the unit can readily connect to all sound sources. Left / right outputs, a Monitor out and a Headphone Out are included.
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the builtin USB port
- TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or nonquantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
- EHX 9.6DC200 PSU included
- Dimensions in inches: 12.6 (w) x 5.9 (l) x 2.6 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 320 (w) x 150 (l) x 65 (h)