EBS MicroBass 3 Outboard Preamp
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
THE EBS MICROBASS 3. WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE. BEING FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S GEAR AND LEFT WITH THAT UNEASY FEELING IT COULD TURN INTO A DISASTER. WITH THE NEW EBS MICROBASS 3, YOU CAN LET GO OF THAT FEELING AND BE CONFIDENT YOU’LL HAVE YOUR SOUND NO MATTER THE SITUATION.
The EBS MicroBass 3 is a 2-channel preamp, built exclusively with premium components. It is engineered by EBS in Sweden with technologies from the famous HD360 and Fafner II amplifier designs. The preamp operates at a signal level equal to a professional mixing console (+/- 15V) which gives you plenty of headroom. The high signal level makes it suitable to use as a preamp in combination with any type of power amp.
Run the Clean and Drive channels in series or parallel. Use the dual balanced XLR-outputs to tap the signal post and pre EQ at the same time. If you run the Effects loop in stereo mode, the balanced outputs become a Left and Right output instead. With 10 Mohms input impedance, it handles any type of bass – passive, active or with piezo pickups.
The built-in tuner makes it easy to tune between songs without the need of an external device. The MicroBass 3 also carries an onboard compressor, similar to the one found on several EBS amplifiers, and several more features.
The analog EBS MicroBass 3 ensures your sound – every time.
- 100% analog professional preamp.
- Dual channels – Clean and Drive.
- Run in parallel or series.
- Blend control for the drive.
- Dual Balanced XLR-out (pre & post EQ or Stereo).
- Effects loop (mono or stereo).
- Character and Bright filters (clean channel).
- HI or LO gain drive engines.
- Thin or Deep type (drive channel).
- Tuner, Aux-input, Headphones out.
- 10 Mohms input impedance (main input).
- 9V DC, 450 mA required (power supply included).