Diamond Compressor CPR-1
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Recording studios often use rackmount "vocal channels"; a mic preamp, compressor, and EQ all in one unit as a front end for vocal recording. The Diamond Compressor is our take on a "guitar channel". It's a dynamics and tone shaping tool for live and studio use, constructed with low noise, ultra linear signal buffering, smooth opto based compression, and a versatile "tilt" EQ that musically shifts overall frequency balance. All in a user-friendly 3-control package - just Comp, EQ and Volume.
Diamond Pedals CPR-1 Compressor Pedal Features:
- Vactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in high end audio compressors for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors,1% metal film resistors and a proffesional audio grade opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times what the industry norm uses).
- Post-compressor "tilt" EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response, seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a brighter jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
- Double filtering stage in side chain to eliminate low frequency modulation while preserving fast compression response.
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved transient response.
- Bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth of compression.
- True bypass signal path.
- Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adapter operation, can be powered from 9 to 24 V negative tip.