Darkglass Vintage ULTRA V2 AUX
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The Vintage Ultra v2 features:
- A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently
- A Master volume to control the overall unit level
- Three-way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies
- A dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation make for an incredibly complete tool for the modern bass player.
- Single user loadable cabinet simulation impulse response
- Micro-USB B port to connect to PC/Mac to load a different Virtual Cabinet
- 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation
- Balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet simulation
ETA 1st Shipments: Mid April.
The Vintage Ultra is the result of the finest engineering process we have ever accomplished. 40 years ago it was necessary to carry a massive amp to have a rich, tight and articulate sound for bass players. Today, all you need is a super portable preamp which enables on one side a massive clean sound, and from the other side, a tasty saturated sound. This is a true elixir for low end lovers.
Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
+-12dB @ 100Hz
+-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
+-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
+-12dB @ 5kHz
A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)
The Vintage Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty