BOSS MD-500 Modulation
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
MONSTER MOD MACHINE
Powered by advanced BOSS technology, the ultra-versatile MD-500 delivers nearly any type of modulation effect a musician could want, and then some. Included are 28 different algorithms with intensive programming parameters, offering a nearly limitless sound palette to create with. And with class-defying 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout, you’ll enjoy pristine sound quality that extends beyond the capabilities of the very best studio hardware.
Effects in the MD-500 include many new Prime types developed with cutting-edge BOSS tech, plus authentic sonic recreations of vintage classics like the CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, Roland Dimension D, ‘70s script phaser, ‘80s tri-chorus, and numerous others. With the ability to use two patches at once with A/B Simul mode, the MD-500 can likely cover all your mod needs with one convenient pedal. And by inserting drive pedals in the MD-500’s flexible external loop, it’s easy to place mod effects before, after, or around the loop as needed for the very best sound.
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes and 28 modulation types, all with deep editing parameters
- Classic mod effects and BOSS originals, newly enhanced with cutting-edge technology
- A/B Simul mode for using two patches at once, with your choice of series/parallel connection and mixed or split A/B output
- Insert Loop function allows you to use mod effects before, after, or around drive pedals
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the MD-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
MD-500 Modes and Algorithms
Chorus—Four types: Prime, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato, and TRI-CHO.
Flanger—Two types: Prime G (for guitar) and Prime B (for bass).
Phaser— Three types: Prime G (for guitar), Prime B (for bass), and Script.
Classic Vibe—Two types: Chorus (mixed output) and Vibrato (effect-only output).
Vibrato—Two types: Prime and Scanner (tonewheel organ-style vibrato).
Tremolo—Four types: Prime T and Prime P, plus Twin and Deluxe amp-style tremolo.
Dimension—Models the legendary Roland SDD-320 Dimension D rack unit; includes the original four sound modes and an all-new fifth mode, plus a user setting for saving any combination of modes.
Ring Mod—Classic ring modulation effects, plus Intelligent mode for enhanced clarity when playing scales.
Rotary—Vintage rotating speaker effect with slow and fast speeds.
Filter—Auto wah and touch wah (with independent types optimized for guitar and bass), plus pattern filter type.
Slicer—Original BOSS effect derived from the popular SL-20 Slicer, with programmable options not available in the SL-20 pedal.
Overtone—Original BOSS effect based on the MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal; uses MDP tech to alter the input signal’s pitch and harmonic characteristics, allowing you to create unique new sound textures.