Boss GM-800 GUITAR SYNTHESIZER
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer
BOSS Guitar Synthesis Evolves with the Power of ZEN-Core
The GM-800 elevates guitar synthesis into a new age of natural playability and boundless creative range. Driven by the newly developed Serial GK interface, the advanced ZEN-Core engine unlocks any sound imaginable—from acoustic instruments to classic and modern synths—while high-performance DSP delivers tracking stability and expressive scope never before possible. Freely combine and edit Tones with the intuitive Scene workflow, color sounds with a huge selection of effects, and explore a universe of fresh content on Roland Cloud. Compact, streamlined, and ultra-versatile, the GM-800 infuses your guitar or bass with unlimited musical potential.
- Next-generation guitar and bass synthesizer with the newly developed Serial GK interface
- Advanced ZEN-Core sound engine derived from flagship Roland synthesizers
- Natural playing feel and solid tracking stability, realized through high-performance DSP
- Powerful Scene workflow with four Tones plus Rhythm
- Vast onboard sound library with over 1200 Tones and 70 Rhythm sounds
THE LATEST MILESTONE IN GUITAR SYNTH INNOVATION
BOSS and its parent company Roland have been the worldwide leaders in guitar synthesizer innovation for nearly five decades, beginning with the revolutionary GR-500 system in 1977. The GM-800 continues our dedication to this category, providing guitar and bass players with powerful creative tools and access to sounds typically only available with keyboard-based instruments. Expanding and elevating the concepts behind many historic Roland GR products, the GM-800 merges our latest pitch and string tracking advancements with a versatile, cutting-edge sound engine.
The GM-800 is built around the expandable ZEN-Core Synthesis System, the sound source behind professional Roland products like the JUPITER-X and FANTOM keyboards, the ZENOLOGY software synthesizer, and many others. ZEN-Core is the most powerful synth engine in Roland’s long history, distilling decades of expertise into one sonically vast and deeply expressive creative instrument.
Over 1200 Sounds at Your Fingertips
The ZEN-Core engine combines modern PCM synthesis and advanced modeling to bring you an infinite playground for sonic discovery. Play acoustic pianos, EPs, organs, and orchestral instruments. Tap into classic Roland synths like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and many others. And combine them all together to build sounds never heard before.
Four Tones Plus Rhythm
The GM-800 features four Tone parts plus a Rhythm part filled with acoustic and electronic percussion sounds. Call up a part with the dedicated panel buttons, then explore a deep array of synth parameters, pitch settings, alternate tunings, and string assignments to shape sounds to perfection.
Intuitive Scene Workflow
The ZEN-Core workflow is based around Scenes, which are “super patches” containing every element in a sound: Tone selection, parameters tweaks, sensitivity and other play settings, effects, and more. And thanks to the muscular DSP, you can carry over the sound of the current Scene as you select a new one for seamless musical transitions. There are 150 user-configurable Scenes, and 100 come with pro sounds ready to play immediately.
Roland Cloud Expansion
The GM-800 supports an ever-growing range of creative options through Roland Cloud. Stay inspired with ZEN-Core Sound Packs and Wave Expansions. And play the ZENOLOGY synthesizer and legendary Roland instruments in your DAW from your guitar or bass. You can start using Roland Cloud right away with a free Roland Account and access additional content via three paid membership levels. All plans start with a free 30-day Ultimate trial to experience everything Roland Cloud has to offer.
MASSIVE EFFECTS POWER
The GM-800 packs the full effects range of the modern ZEN-Core system. With an immense variety of effect types available in each Scene, you can shape, enhance, and mangle sounds to your heart’s delight.
- Sound Generator; ZEN-Core
- Parts: 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: 1,200 or greater
- Preset Drum Kit: 70 or greater
- Import tone: 256 Scenes, 150 Effects
- Part Multi-Effects: 1 system (for each part), 93 types
- Part EQ: 1 system (for each part)
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus/Delay: 9 types
- Scene MFX: 2 systems (Serial or Parallel selectable), 93 types
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type (supports High-Speed USB, USB Audio, and USB MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jackExternal MemoryUSB Flash drive (sold separately)Power SupplyAC adaptorCurrent Draw840 mAAccessoriesAC adaptor (PSB-1U + AC Cord Set)
- Quick Start
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY“
- Rubber foot x 4Options (sold separately)Divided pickup: GK-5 (for guitar), GK-5B (for bass guitar)
- Serial GK cable: BGK-15 (15 ft./4.5 m), BGK-30 (30 ft./9 m)
- GK converter: GKC-DA, GKC-AD
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: EV-30, FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5
- AC adaptor (PSB-1U) (*1)
- Current Draw: 840 mA
- *1 When purchasing an AC adaptor, be sure to specify the adaptor (from the list that follows) that is designed for the region in which it will be used, and the voltage supplied there.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: Width246 mm 9-11/16 inches
- Depth: 134 mm5-9/32 inches
- Height: 63 mm 2-31/64 inches
- Height (including rubber foot)65 mm: 2-9/16 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor)1.2 kg/2 lbs 9 oz