Beetronics Swarm Fuzz Harmonizer
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Analog Fuzz Harmonizer - sounds like nothing you’ve ever heard before
När jag på TGT11 hörde den på NAMM tyckte jag det var den mest nyskapande och roliga pedalen på NAMM 2019. // Sebastian
• SWARM = Fuzzy input signal + modulated Harmony + sub- octave of Harmony
• 9 harmonies to select (includes Major 2nd, Major 3rd Minor 7th, Perfect 5th and multiple octave-options)
• Intuitive control of modulation via 2 interactive parameters (STING / FLIGHT)
• Modulation ranges from perfect-tracking to super-wild
The Swarm is an Analog Fuzz Harmonizer that sounds like a thousand killer bees coming to get you! It basically turns your input signal into a square wave, then multiplies and divides the frequency of that wave, giving you nine possible harmonies in two different octaves. Modulation is applied to the harmonies making them go from a nearly perfect tracking harmony, to a wild and uncontrollable swarm of mad bees.
The WORKER sets the level of your input signal, now fuzzy and buzzy. The SPECIES allows you to select between 9 different intervals for your harmonies. The QUEEN and DRONE set the levels for each of the harmonies that stay one octave apart.
The FLIGHT and STING control the modulation applied to the harmonies. They are highly interactive controls and you will find many different sounds by just messing with these. STING sets how fast or slow the harmonies will follow your playing. Turn it CCW for it to feel like the harmonies sting you at every note you play. Turn it CW and the harmonies will sound like a drunk bee hovering up and down around the root. FLIGHT will set the response of the modulation. CCW the harmonies will keep it oscillating up and down, while CW it will glide and hold from one note to the next.
The MASTER control will set your output volume.
With all that said, no matter how one tries to explain the theory and what each control does, the Swarm is best when played by instinct. Mess with every control until you find a tone that you like and let the bees take you to sonic places you’ve never been!
• Analog Fuzz Harmonizer
• Controls: WORKER, SPECIES, QUEEN, DRONE, STING, FLIGHT, MASTER
• Controllable Fuzz-level on input signal (WORKER)
• 9 modulated harmonies to select (SPECIES)
• Harmonies include Major 2nd, Major 3rd Minor 7th, Perfect
5th and multiple octave-options
• Harmony level (QUEEN)
• Additional sub octave per harmony (DRONE)
• Set how fast harmonies follow playing (STING)
• Set if harmonies shall “glide and hold” or “keep oscillating up
and down” (FLIGHT)
• Set overall output volume (MASTER)
• Dimensions: 14 x 10.2 x 6.4 cm
• Weight: 0.7 kg
• Power: 9V DC, 8mA
• True Bypass Design
• Hand made in the USA