Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The Seabee is a multi-chorus pedal that delivers the finest analog bucket brigade chorus tones, but like any
Beetronics, it goes a few steps further.
By digitally controlling the chorus delay time, the Bees have created Harmochorus - a never-before-heard pitch shifting modulation that can certainly inspire new genres. 3 Chorus modes provide the classic, lush chorus and vibee sounds we all love, with each mode offering the ability to control the effect in different ways. Vary between 2 different speeds and/or depths, go from zero to full depth intensity, or even increase the chorus delay time for a whole new spectrum of sounds.
3 Harmochorus modes give you a unique and inspiring new approach to the effect. The easiest way to explain it's that, when clean, it sounds like angel bees are accompanying you, and when paired with some buzz, it sounds like a swarm of killer bees producing the most dangerous pitch shifting modulation are after you! You can choose between 2 different pitches and speeds, a combination of twelve chords and twelve different arpeggio patterns, or simply choose between thousands of random patterns. No matter which mode you choose, the Seabee will navigate you to inspiring and creative places. Its simple layout with only three knobs hides a multitude of possibilities with alternate controls, three ramp shapes, tap tempo, a 4-way tone filter, feedback control, and a rate that ranges from very slow to ultra-fast waves, even reaching ring modulator ranges. There are two stereo output options, 16 onboard presets, full MIDI control, expression in, external tap and 4 input level options so you can process guitar, bass, all kinds of active pickups or synthesizers to still keep the bucket brigade in its sweetest spot.
We know it's hard to believe that an analog chorus can be so complete, versatile, unique and intense - all at the same time. But get ready, because Tone Fishing is about to beecome a thing.
Full Feature List
• Analog bucket brigade multi-chorus pedal
• Analog sound path with digital control features
• 3 Chorus modes / 3 Harmochorus modes
• Simple layout with only 3 knobs
• Expressive ramping to vary between two settings (e.g. speed, depth, delay time)
• 3 ramp shapes
• Harmochorus is a unique pitch shifting chorus with arpeggios and random patterns
• Choose between 12 different arpeggio- or thousands of random-patterns
• Digital Tap Tempo
• Modulation rate ranges from very slow to ultra-fast ring modulator
• Two stereo output options
• 16 onboard presets
• Full MIDI control
• Expression pedal and external tap input
• 4 input level options to accommodate all kinds of pickups or synthesizers
• Power supply via 9 V DC mains adapter (not included)
• Power consumption: minimum 250 mA
• Designed and manufactured in California USA