Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Certified Organic Delay
The delays that become true classics do not simply repeat the notes you play.
They do something special to each delay repeat – something that evokes a feeling, fueling the music and inspiring you.
Plug into Brig, play a note, and you’re instantly drawn in by repeats that evolve with captivating complexity and uncommonly rich tonal characteristics.
Brig delivers all the warmth, subtle grit and unique tactile playing experience of analog bucket brigade delays (BBDs), offering three distinct delay voicings in one highly addictive stereo pedal.
Three Delays in One
Brig’s stunning dBucket sound generation gives you three different and meticulously crafted analog delay voicings.
The 3205 voice delivers gritty repeats that can morph as it feeds back, creating sounds ranging from gorgeous slapback echoes to psychedelic sci-fi effects.
The 3005 voice recreates a dual MN3005 BBD chip circuit running at 15V for longer delay times, higher headroom, and warm repeats with a soft, dreamlike quality.
The Multi voice features two cross-coupled, super-clean dBucket delay lines with golden ratio timing to create complex soundscapes and a huge stereo soundfield that remains musical and clean even while sitting on the edge of self-oscillation.
Brig is a triumph of compact design, offering a huge amount of power and flexibility in an elegantly small form factor: Three truly distinct delay voices. Artifact-free tap tempo. Stereo operation. Straightforward responsive controls and expression pedal capability. High-impedance, ultra-low noise discrete Class A JFET stereo input preamp for exceptional touch sensitivity, dynamics and feel. MIDI control for tempo, patch save/recall, and more. Premium components, rugged construction, and a USB jack for controlling the pedal via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
Ins, Outs, and Switches
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input
- Low impedance TRS stereo output
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Typical signal to noise ratio: 116dB