Origin Effects The Revival Drive Compact Hot Rod
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The RD Compact Hot Rod is the latest in the RevivalDRIVElineage and it packs huge, hot-rodded amp tones into a compact enclosure
Taking inspiration from the legendary amp techs of the ‘70s and ‘80s, we have taken our RevivalDRIVE Compact pedal and pushed it to its limits -more gain, more sustain and more aggression.The RD Compact Hot Rod recreates the entire signal path of a classic, modified valve amp using all-analogue transistor circuitry, right down to the push-pull output stage and specially designed power supply which introduces just the right amount of “sag”. This super-realistic pedal not only replicates the sounds but also the dynamics and feel of coveted hot-rodded amps.
•Unabridged valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue electronics
•Class-A preamp stage with realistic, “hot-rodded” amp gain-staging
•Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics
•Wide gain range, from clean to full-on saturation
•Powerful Post-Drive EQ tailors the pedal’s voicing to suit any amp
•Premium components throughout
•Designed and built in England
- GAIN:Like the Volume knob on a non-master volume amp –increasing the GAIN will gradually increase overdrive in the emulated amp circuit.
- OUTPUT:Simply an output level control –this will not affect the tone or overdrive of the pedal.
- MORE/PRES:Alters negative feedback in the emulated amp circuit, affecting not only the presence and brightness but also the transition into overdrive.
- HIGHS: Adjusts the Treble and Mids in the emulated amp circuit. This will affect the tone and the character of the overdrive. Fully counterclockwise, this controlemulatesthe sound of a Marshallwith itstonecontrols set flat.Sweeping to12 o’clock gives you a cranked, hot-rodded Plexi,through to a cranked Fender-style tone with the HIGHS knobfully clockwise.
- LOWS: Adjusts the Bass in the emulated amp circuit. This will affect the tone and character of the overdrive. High settings will result in a thick, raspy overdrive tone with a more vintage character. Low settings will be tight and defined, like a classic hot-rodded Plexi.
- BLEND: Turning the control counter-clockwise from maximumwill begin to introduce some of your clean guitar signal. As highly overdriven sounds don’t blend too well with clean tones, the BLEND control also reduces gain in the pedal as the clean signal is blended in.
- POST-DRIVE EQ: This innovative output filter tailors the sound of the RD Compact Hot Rod to suit any amp. Choose from three filter settings, then fine tune to exactly matchyour rigwith the Adjust control.
CONNECTIONS:The RD Compact Hot Rod has a high impedance input and itsoutput level will suit typical amp inputs, power amp inputs and line inputs. Power using a 9VDC 2.1mm centre-negative adaptor delivering at least 100mA. Voltage rails are increased internally for high headroom.