Maxon CS-9 Pro Stereo Chorus
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
- Updated analog chorus based on vintage 80’s CS-9
- Wide range of standard chorus effects
- Unique “spatial” effects unavailable with other chorus units
- Panasonic MN3207 Bucket Brigade IC
- Delay Time and Effect Blend controls
- Stereo outputs
- True Bypass Switching
- The CS-9 Pro features stereo outputs for mono, stereo, or inverted mono signal routing.
With a circuit based around the Panasonic MN3207 Bucket Brigade IC, the CS-9 Pro’s chorus effect is bold and resonant without sounding harsh. Unlike the somewhat sterile sounds of its 80’s predecessor, the CS-9 Pro has an edgy, almost grainy quality that keeps your tone articulate and prevents wash-out.
The CS-9 Pro’s custom-tuned oscillator circuit provides enough speed for authentic rotary speaker simulation, and just the right amount of modulation for a lush vibrato that won't leave you feeling queasy.
With its Delay Time control the CS-9 Pro can venture into Flanger territory, adding a resonant, hollow quality to the effect that’s great for solos.
A top-mounted Blend control allows you to adjust the level of the Chorus effect to set it back in the mix against your dry signal.
A unique feature of the CS-9 Pro is its ability to create spatial effects that add dimension to your guitar tone without the traditional Chorus wobble. With Speed and Depth set low and the Delay Time at max, the Pro thickens your sound much in the manner of a double-tracked guitar, adding girth and life without excessive modulation.