Shabat Lion Custom Olympic White
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
While other manufacturers may offer models with “custom” in the name, the Shabat Lion Custom is just that: custom.
Take the basic Lion body and let your imagination run wild with different pickup configurations, tonewoods, bridges, tremolos, hardware, inlay, binding and more.
This particular Lion Custom comes in a Olympic White finish with Lollar Pickups, rough and ready for playing.
This instrument has been meticulously hand made in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Body: Single Piece Alder
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Hard Maple with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Profile: Medium Hand Carved C
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut: Bone Hand Cut
- Radius: Compound 9.5-12
- Frets: Nickel Silver 22 .100/.50
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Gotoh
- Bridge: Kluson Bridge With Brass Saddles or Gotoh Modern 6-Saddle
- Pickups: One Lollar Regal & One Lollar J Street Pickup
- Electronics: CTS Pots with Orange Drop Capacitors, Switchcraft Input Jack, 3-way Pickup Selector
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: G&G Custom Hardshell