Swart AST PRO 20w
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Designed in conjunction with guitarist Greg V, this is the no holds barred answer to the professional musician's need for an AST built for the road but without any loss in Swart style and élan. Introducing the AST PRO, which offers everything the AST is famous for, plus the following mods:
• Deeper Cab w/Recessed Chassis for Protection
• Chassis Elevated to accommodate Larger Speaker
• Rear Panel w/Switchable External Out/In & Enlarged Port
• NEW! Rear Panel now includes Night Light Input!
• Dark Lacquer w/Dual Piping & contrasting Light Grill
• Extra Large Rubber Feet for Vibration/Protection
• 15 1/2" W x 10 1/8" D X 18 7/8" H ~ Weight @ 31lbs
So what does this all mean?
Well, sound-wise, you're looking at the move to the UK "Heritage" version of the Celestion G12H-30 or the G12H30 Anniversary. The UK version brings a slightly more refined top end then the Mojo with subjectively more extended bottom. The Anniversary version seems not quite as stiff with perhaps a more pronounced top end. It's a matter of preference. The AST PRO sounds a tad "bigger" than the AST. The cab is 3/4 an inch deeper to allow the recessed chassis for additional knob/switch protection. This might add just a bit more heft to the bottom as well. The enlarged port in the PRO panel, now standard on all AST, gives a slightly more open sound. And the new switchable external output makes it easier to drive another cab, bypassing the internal speaker (8ohm output). The stock AST with BV-25 trully sounds fabulous.