Walrus Audio MERAKI Black LE
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Cozy up and immerse yourself in true stereo analog delay with eight MN3005 bucket brigade chips to create
warm, rich repeats capable of 1200ms of delay time with parallel, ping-pong and series delay modes.
Independently control the delay times and modulation of the left and right channels to create syncopated
repeats or keep them locked in to the same timing for classic delay sounds.
The Meraki stereo analog delay uses eight MN3005 bucket brigade chips to create warm, rich repeats.
Capable of 1200ms of delay time with parallel, ping-pong and series delay modes. Independently control the
delay times and modulation of the left and right channels to create syncopated repeats or keep them locked
into the same timing for classic repeat sounds.
Versatile Delay Modes
Explore parallel, ping-pong, and series delay lines to craft your unique sound. Create syncopated rhythms or
classic repeats with independent control over the left and right channels.
Mix: Dial in the perfect blend of wet and dry signals with the Mix control, offering full wet/dry mix capability.
Feedback Left/Right: Fine-tune the amount of repeats in each channel, from subtle echoes to full oscillation.
Mod Depth/Rate: Add depth to your repeats with adjustable modulation, creating a chorus/vibrato effect in
the repeats. Secondary functions allow wave shape and modulation phase adjustments as well.
Time: Tailor your delay time from 80ms to 1200ms, offering a wide range of sonic possibilities.
Tone: Shape the tone of your delay repeats with the Tilt EQ, cutting lows and boosting highs or vice versa.
Digitally manipulate controls like time, modulation, tap tempo, tap division, and more with five-pin MIDI
Tap into Creativity
Tap Division Left/Right Switch: Choose between quarter note, dotted eighth, and eighth note repeats for
Feedback Mode Switch: Select between Parallel, Ping-Pong, and Series delay lines for diverse rhythmic
Sync/Left/Right Switch: Fine-tune settings independently for each side, unlocking a world of mismatched
timings and creative possibilities with fully independent time, divisions, and mod depth/rate/shapes.
Choose between True-Bypass or Buffered Bypass for trails, and toggle between Trails (default) or Relay (no-
trails) with the Bypass switch.
Tap Tempo and Expression Control
Take command of your timing with the Tap Tempo switch, or use external tap or an expression pedal for
even more dynamic control over time or modulation depth.
Ready for takeoff
Hold the Tap switch to ramp up repeats and send the pedal into self-oscillation. Fun tip: Get extra creative
with sound exploration with MIDI control over oscillation and tap division manipulation.
• True Stereo In/Out Analog Delay
• Uses 8 MN3005 bucket brigade chips to create warm, rich repeats.
• Capable of up to 1200ms of delay / Min. value is 80ms
• Three selectable delay modes: parallel (P), ping-pong (PP) and series (S) delay modes
• Independently control the delay and modulation of the left and right channel or set to “sync” for
adjusting both channels simultaneously
• Create syncopated or classic repeat sounds.
• MIDI implementation to control time, modulation, tap tempo, tap division and more
• Parallel Delay Mode: Left and Right paths are independent to each other.
• Ping-Pong Delay Mode: Repeats bounce from one side to another.
• Series Delay Mode: Create interesting, syncopated delay rhythms.
• Division control: quarter, eighth or dotted eighth note repeats.
• Use Tone control to adjust a Tilt EQ on the repeats: cut highs / boost lows to boost highs /cut lows.
• Selectable modulation wave shapes: Sine, Square and Random
• Modulation depth, speed and phase control
• Adjust modulation-out-of-phase-setting for right channel: 0, 90 or 180 degrees.
• Change between trails or no-trails mode (repeats stop abruptly when delay effect is turned off)
• Tap Tempo switch to set the delay time.
• Momentary oscillation ramp up when holding tap switch
• Adjust via internal trim pots how quickly the pedal oscillates
• Stereo or Mono operation
• MIDI DIN Input and Output sockets
• Remote controllable via MIDI for even more creative usage
• External Tap / Expression pedal input
• Use Expression pedal to control time or modulation depth.
• Power requirement: 9V DC, 500 mA centre-negative
• Made in the USA