Walrus Audio Badwater Bass Preamp
Vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 12:00 CET
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT
Byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Walrus Audio Badwater Badwater Bass Pre-amp and D.I.
“Yeah, but does it work on bass?” Yes.
The Badwater Bass Pre-amp & D.I. is a bass tone magnification device sonically highlighting what makes bass so crucial to music. The all-in-one bass pre-amp and DI features optical compression that your signal hits first, then feeds into an adjustable and blendable, three-voice overdrive, followed by an extensive four-band EQ section.
Enhance your bass rig’s capabilities and dial in everything from warm cleans, gritty chords, punchy drive, or bright and crisp slap sounds.Badwater features both 1/4 inch and XLR out options with a ground lift, so you’re always ready with a usable bass rig. Use the XLR to connect directly to the front-of-house or use the 1/4 inch out to run to an amp. Both outputs can be run simultaneously for direct and live amp stage monitoring.
- Versatile and powerful tone sculpting tool for bassists of all styles
- Optical comppression for smooth, added sustain-
- Blendable drive control with three different voicing options.
- Boost/Cut EQ section. +/- 12dB on low and high controls and +/- 10dB on Mid, LMF, and HMF controls.
- Sweep 500 Hz to 2.4 kHz through the Low Mid & LMF controls and 3.5 kHz to 7.5 kHz on High Mid & HMF controls.
- Ground lift to isolate the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present.• 1/4 inch instrument signal & XLR line-level output options.
- Outputs run simultaneously for direct and on-stage connections.The Badwater is packaged in a custom powder coated matte black aluminum enclosure with white, muted green, and teal ink.
The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 4.79” x 3.62” x 2.25”.