Swart Space Tone ST-6V6se Class A 5W
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Each ST-6V6se is hand-wired, point to point, then burned-in and tested before leaving Swart Amplifier Co. There are no circuit or turret boards resulting in the most direct path, this harkening back to when ALL amps were hand wired with care.. Cloth wire is used for hookup. Simply put, there are no semiconductors or solid state diodes anywhere as the Space Tone is 100% valve powered.
The Supro inspired cabinet is hand-made finger jointed pine and covered with high quality tweed, then lacquered for years and years of wear, all with the vintage style and great tone.
Tubes include the excellent JJ 12AX7, JJ 6V6GT, and JJ GZ-34 as stock (Fee free to sub a NOS 5Y3 for sweeter breakup and slightly less headroom. The 6L6 family is also fine with no user adjustments). It's a Pure triode front end into the great 6V6 all cleaned by GZ-34 tube rectification. All tube designs disappeared because of the extra expense and the emergence of ultra-cheap solid state diodes. We feel that eliminating ALL solid state devices is necessary to get the BEST tone without the harsh, metallic sound of solid state.
Sound is amazingly BIG, BOLD, and SOULFUL, with a combination of grit and complexity of tone that is immediately apparent. Go from super clean to TUBE distortion with the turn of the volume knob. It's safe to say that you'll have NEVER played anything quite like this little gem.
- 5W CLASS A ~ Even Order Harmonics - BIG TONE!
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - Valve Rectifier - No SS diodes!
- 3dB Negative Feedback/Compression Switch
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- JJ 12AX7 - JJ 6V6GT - JJ GZ-34 (stock) or NOS 5Y3 Rectifier
- 6L6 family is ok to sub for touch more headroom
- Heaters referenced to ground
- Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch input and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Output & Power Trans Custom Wound by HEYBOER
- Fuse Protected
- Speaker: Weber Ceramic 8"(Best BASS) ~ 4 ohm
- Finger-Jointed Pine Cab ~ Beautiful Lacquered TWEED
- Dimensions: 13 3/4T x 13W x 7 1/4 D ~ 14lbs