Shift Line Twin MkIIIS
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Tube guitar preamplifier with IR-based cabinet simulation
The Twin MkIIIS is the third revision of our tube guitar preamplifier which boasts a characterful sound, universal connectivity, and a compact enclosure.
The dynamic range has been expanded to achieve more maximum gain. As a result, it can go from its renowned clean sound into crunch and overdrive without external boosting. The cabinet simulation is based on the Impulse Response Convolution technology, which provides a realistic and detailed sound while preserving the character of the power amp, cabinet and microphone used to record the impulse. The device comes with two impulses recorded from the Fender Twin combo amplifier. The microSD card slot allows users to upload their own cabinet impulses.
- IN is the signal source input.
- THRU is a buffered output for the unprocessed signal split from the IN jack.
- SEND/RETURN is a series effects loop for external processing. The SEND out can also be used as an additional output.
- OUT is the main output designed to connect the preamplifier to a power amplifier (RETURN or POWER AMP IN on combo amplifiers, INPUT on power amplifiers).
- AUX IN is an external audio input (the signal from the AUX IN is only heard through the PHONES output).
- PHONES is a headphones output.
- BALANCED OUT is a balanced output.
- POWER IN is a power supply input. The power requirements are 12V DC 650mA.
- MicroSD is a microSD card slot.
Loading impulses from a microSD card:
Before using a microSD card, make sure it is formatted to the FAT32 filesystem.
When the memory card is used for the first time, a “Shift_IR” folder is automatically created on it. The folder contains two more folders (“A” and “B”, corresponding to the CAB switch positions) in which the default impulses are stored. To use external impulses, replace the default ones with your own files. The supported impulse format is 24bit 48kHZ WAVE PCM1, uncompressed.
To restore the default impulse files, insert a blank microSD card into the device. This will create a “Shift_IR” folder containing the default files. If no card is inserted, the built-in impulses are used.
- Tube type: 12AX7
- Memory card type: microSD
- IR latency: 1,2ms
- IN: 6,3mm, mono, unbalanced, -20dB, 1MOhm input impedance
- THRU: 6,3mm, mono, unbalanced, -20dB, 1kOhm output impedance
- SEND: 6,3mm, mono, unbalanced, -10dB, 1kOhm output impedance
- RETURN: 6,3mm, mono, unbalanced, -10dB, 1MOhm input impedance
- OUT: 6,3mm, mono, unbalanced, +20dB, 1kOhm output impedance
- BALANCED OUT: XLR, mono, balanced, +10dB, 1kOhm output impedance
- AUX: 3,5mm, stereo, unbalanced, 0dB, 10kOhm input impedance
- PHONES: 3,5mm, stereo, unbalanced, +10dB, 10Ohm output impedance
- POWER: 12V DC 650mA, negative tip, 2.1/5.5mm diameter. Phantom power of the balanced line (+48V) or battery power are insufficient for the preamp to operate on. If phantom power is turned on, it will not damage the device. Use a regulated PSU only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 122x102x55mm (4.8x4x2.2”)
- Unit weight: 480g (1.06lb)
- PSU weight: 120g (0.26lb)