Positive Grid BT2 Bluetooth Midi Pedal
- Control your guitar effects, music sheets and keyboard presets all wirelessly!
- Solid, stage-ready controller that gives you the freedom to control your iPhone and iPad apps.
- Turn your BIAS FX into a full-fledged guitar amp-and-effects powerhouse.
- Works wirelessly with thousands of music apps including BIAS FX, JamUp, OnSong, GarageBand, Loopy—most any iOS app that supports CoreMIDI.
- Unique metal case and rock-solid design withstand the harshest and toughest conditions on the road.
- Fully customizable with the companion BT Editor app, creating at-the-ready banks and presets.
- The BT4 is best of breed: ultra-responsive, compact, durable and easy to use.
- Designed in California, U.S.
BIAS FX, JamUp XT (free), JamUp Pro XT
GarageBand, AmpliTube, AmpKit
Most Core MIDI apps
iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5th & newer, iPad 3 & newer.
iOS 8 or later is required.
BT-2 TECHNICAL SPECS
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
Buttons: 2 buttons
Expression Pedal Jack: Yes
Battery: AA x 2
Size: 3.9 x 6.3 x 1.5 inches
Will the BT4 pedal work with my apps?
The BT4 pedal is designed to give you full wireless control of most CoreMIDI apps, including JamUp, BIAS FX, Audiobus, Loopy, OnSong, Geo Synthesizer and hundreds more. We are working with several guitar, drum, keyboard and sheet music app developers to add even more control using the BT pedal.
Will the BT4 pedal support my iOS device?
The BT4 is compatible with iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5 & newer, and iPad 3 & newer. iOS 8 or later is required. The BT4 pedal uses the latest technology, making it impossible to run on older devices.
Does it work with Mac, Windows, Android?
At the moment, the BT4 pedal works only with iOS. We will evaluate possible integration and support for Mac OS X and Windows in the future.