Olsson BJF 100 Head
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The BJF100 is a hand-wired 100W EL34 powered amp with two completely separated channels. The design is an unique collaboration between the famous pedal and amp designer Björn Juhl and John Olsson at Olsson Amps. This amp is really inspiering to play and has a lot of tonal possibilities.
Adjust the gain to the amount of distortion you like and then just turn the volume to the desired level and you will find that the sound remains the same from bedroom- up to arena- volumes.
BJF100 is very dynamic and cleans up extremely well with the guitars volume control even at high gain settings.
The amp is designed to take pedals and loves them all. At the rear you will find a very transparent serial FX loop with both send and return level adjustments to make it compatible with all types of effects and needs.
- Model: BJF100
- Mains: Available in 100, 120, 220 or 230/240V versions, 50/60Hz
- Mains voltage tolerance: +/-10%
- Max power consumption: 375W
- Ambient operating temperature: 0°-35°C
- Max output power: 100W in 4, 8 or 16Ω
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- FX loop: Serial with send and return-level adjustments.
- Power tubes: 4 - EL34
- Power amp: Fixed biased. Needs BIAS adjustment when changing power tubes.
- Pre amplifier tubes: 4 - 12AX7
- Controls: CH1: Gain, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence.
- CH2: Gain, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Clean/Chrunch switch
- Dimensions: 640 x 280 x 210 cm,
- Weight: 22kg/lbs.