Nik Huber Krautster II Worn Onyx Black
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The Krautster totally nails the sound and sheer power of raw music. Its design and craftmanship, meanwhile, demonstrate massive scope and breath-taking ambition. Disguised as a plain, down-to-earth guitar, the Krautster comes proudly stripped of almost everything but the very essence of Rock! The P90 neck pickup delivers a touch of flexibility and a bluesy voice that‘s all your own.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Worn Onyx Black
- Neck Wood: Curly Maple
- Fret Board: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25“
- Radius: Compound, 10“-14“
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Extra hard
- Trussrod: Double Action - Single Rod
- Width at Nut: 1,67“ (42,5mm)
- Thickness: 0,88“ (22,5mm) at 1st Fret; 0,96“ (24,5mm) at 12th
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: Black Veneer
- Nut: Bone
- Finish: Satin
- Bridge: Nik Huber Adjustable Stoptail (Aluminium w/ Brass Studs), aged
- Tuners: Schaller Grandtune ‘Nik Huber‘ – Kluson Style
- Knobs: Std.
- Hardware Color: Nickel – aged
- Trussrod Cover: Std.
- Neck Pickup: H. Häussel - Custom P90
- Bridge Pickup: H. Häussel - Custom Humbucker w/ aged Nickel Cover
- Electronics: 1 Master Volume Control, 1 Master Tone Control (Push/Pull for Coil Tap), 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Backplate: Std.