Nash S63 Shell Pink Light Aging
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The Nash S63 is a vintage strat model from Nash Guitars. Bill Nash designed the S63 to create a custom shop quality guitar that isn't extremely expensive, yet still captures that great look, feel, and playability of a well played and loved 1963 Fender Stratocaster. Not only does the S63 look and feel like a vintage Stratocaster, it also features a number of popular modern appointments, such as Lollar handwound pickups and Gotoh Vintage tuning keys.
If anyone knows about building vintage guitars, it's Bill Nash! He has worked with a HUGE number of them for many years and has a great deal of knowledge about how a vintage guitar looks and feels. The aged control knobs, pickguards, dinged and scratched finish, and aged hardware make the guitar look old, but the modern techniques used to make the guitar ensure that it plays like a brand new instrument. Each Nash S63 is built by hand, so each one is completely unique. It features a rosewood fingerboard, an ash or alder body, and Jason Lollar hand-wound pickups. The bridge is a Gotoh Vintage Tremolo, and the entire guitar is given a level of wear and tear via an aging process.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple, w/ Slab Rosewood Fingerboard
- Features: Single Adjustment Truss Rod w/ Heel Adjust Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Frets: 21, 6105 Nickel
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Neck Shape: Medium C Shape - 10" Radius
- Bridge: Vintage Gotoh Tremolo
- Headstock: Vintage Correct Strat
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Mint
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Selector (250K CTS pots Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, CRL switch) Switchcraft Jacks
- Knobs: Aged
- Pickups: Lollar Handwound
- Finish: Nitrocellulose