Nash PB63 Burgundy Mist Light Aging
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Thumping goodness from Nash!
Not only does the PB63 look and feel like a vintage bass, it also features a number of popular modern appointments, such as a Lollar handwound pickup, self lubricating nut, and Gotoh Vintage tuning keys.
If anyone knows about building vintage guitars, it's Bill Nash! He has worked with a HUGE number of them for many years and has a great deal of knowledge about how a vintage guitar looks and feels. The aged control knobs, pickguards, dinged and scratched finish, and aged hardware make the bass look old, but the modern techniques used to make the guitar ensure that it plays like a brand new instrument. Each Nash PB63 is built by hand, so each one is completely unique. It features a Maple Neck, an ash body, and a Jason Lollar hand-wound pickup. The bridge is a high quality aged traditional bridge with adjustable steel saddles made from top shelf materials, and the entire bass is given a level of wear and tear via an aging process.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Neck Wood: Maple, w/ Rosewood Fingerboard
- Features: Single Adjustment Truss Rod w/ Heel Adjust Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Frets: 20, 6105 Nickel
- Nut Material: Graphite Self Lubricating
- Nut Width: 1 5/8
- Neck Shape: Medium C Shape - 10" Radius
- Bridge: Vintage Traditional w/ Steel Saddles
- Headstock: Vintage Correct
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Tortoise
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, (250K CTS pots Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, Switchcraft Jacks)
- Knobs: Aged
- Pickups: Lollar Handwound
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight: 4kg