M.B. Guitars 62-S Olympic White
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
M.B Guitars - Handmade in England!
Here at These Go To 11 we're very happy and excited to introduce to you Mike Bowes aka M.B. Guitars as the latest addition to the family!
With years of experience by working on and studing both the ins and outs of vintage guitars Mike is able to recreate the fine details that are often overlooked by a lot of builders.
By using the same methods as back in the days when creating his guitars, he'll surely deliver a truthful vintage feel and look.
- Handmade 2 pc Alder body with correct deep and rounded contours, and correct 60's routing
- Handmade qtr sawn plain maple neck with correct rounded edges/contours at the headstock for this era
- Vintage reclaimed 250 year old dark Indian rosewood slab fingerboard with correct curved fingerboard join at the headstock
- double action truss rod with vintage correct cross head adjuster at the heel of the neck (cuts into the fingerboard like the originals)
- 9.5' radius board
- Jescar '6105' fretwire
- Vintage soft V neck profile (0.890" - 0.990")
- Paper thin nitrocellulose finish from the wood up
- hand made unbleached bone nut
- Gotoh machine heads
- correct 60's butterfly string tree
- aged clay dot markers
- correct 1962 serial number neck plate
- Mint green pickguard with wide bevelled edge, machining marks, warpage, shrinkage cracks etc with full aluminum shielding plate underneath
- Correct pickup covers and knobs, with correct small numbering / letters
- Pickups are handwound MB60's pickups made by Radioshop Pickups to Mikes specs
- Luxe orange dime capacitor
- CTS True Vintage Taper pots
- CRL 5 way switch
- Switchcraft jack
- Cloth wiring
- Callaham vintage premium tremolo bridge unit with shallow ball end recess in the steel block
- Comes with Gator vintage hardcase and M.B. certificate