M.B. Guitars 62-JM Offset Blonde
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
M.B Guitars - Handmade in England!
Here at These Go To 11 we're very happy and excited to introduce to you Mike Bowes aka M.B. Guitars as the latest addition to the family!
With years of experience by working on and studing both the ins and outs of vintage guitars Mike is able to recreate the fine details that are often overlooked by a lot of builders.
By using the same methods as back in the days when creating his guitars, he'll surely deliver a truthful vintage feel and look.
- Handmade 2 pc premium lightweight swamp ash body, measurements and contours matches to Mike's original '59 Jazzmaster
- Handmade qtr sawn mastergrade flame maple neck with correct rounded edges/contours at the headstock for this era
- Vintage reclaimed 250 year old dark Indian rosewood slab fingerboard with correct curved fingerboard join at the headstock
- double action truss rod with vintage correct cross head adjuster at the heel of the neck (cuts into the fingerboard like the originals)
- 9.5' radius board
- Jescar '6105' fretwire
- Vintage chunky C neck profile (0.890" - 0.990")
- Paper thin nitrocellulose finish from the wood up
- hand made unbleached bone nut
- Gotoh machine heads
- correct 60's butterfly string tree
- aged clay dot markers
- correct 1959 serial number neck plate
- rare 10 hole gold anodised pickguard
- Correct pickup covers and knobs, with correct small numbering / letters
- Pickups are handwound for Mike made by Radioshop Pickups (Vintage '62 set)
- Full traditional vintage spec wiring with rhythm switching
- Oil in paper capacitors
- CTS pots
- Switchcraft jack
- Cloth wiring
- Mastery Bridge & Trem unit (best vintage replacement bridge unit on the planet!)
- Comes with Gator vintage hardcase and M.B. certificate