M.B. Guitars 56-S Desert Sand
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
M.B Guitars - Handmade in England!
Here at These Go To 11 we're very happy and excited to introduce to you Mike Bowes aka M.B. Guitars as the latest addition to the family!
With years of experience by working on and studing both the ins and outs of vintage guitars Mike is able to recreate the fine details that are often overlooked by a lot of builders.
By using the same methods as back in the days when creating his guitars, he'll surely deliver a truthful vintage feel and look.
- Handmade 2 pc Alder body with correct deep and rounded contours, and correct 50's routing
- Handmade 1pc qtr sawn maple neck with correct rounded edges/contours at the headstock for this era
- double action truss rod with vintage correct cross head adjuster at the heel of the neck
- 9.5' radius board
- Jescar '6105' fretwire
- Vintage soft V neck profile (0.890" - 0.990")
- Paper thin nitrocellulose finish from the wood up
- hand made unbleached bone nut
- Gotoh machine heads
- 50's round string tree
- Correct 1956 serial number neck plate
- Gold anodised pickguard
- bakelite pickup covers and knobs, with correct small numbering / letters
- Pickups are MB50's set hand wound by Radioshop Pickups to Mikes specs
- Luxe oil in paper 'phone book' capacitor
- CTS True Vintage Taper pots
- CRL 5 way switch
- Switchcraft jack
- Cloth wiring
- Callaham vintage premium tremolo bridge unit with shallow ball end recess in the steel block
- Comes with Gator vintage hardcase and M.B. certificate