Massive Unity The 1964 T.A.E.
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Ready for Winter NAMM 2018, Massive Unity has unveiled the new 1964 preamp, powered by T.A.E. technology, designed by Danny Gomez, engineer, musical director and session guitarist.
1964 is a full analog amplifier simulator for line connection, as a highly detailed preamp to your amp´s fx loop return, or even an impressive tube sounding booster/overdrive to your amp´s input.
Available to guitarists and bassists needing both a professional alternative to their amplifiers and/or a responsive backup to their regular rig on an ultra-lightweight package with a real analog experience.
- Powered by T.A.E. technology
- 20 dB switchable booster
- True Coil Transformer by LAA Custom
- Preamp Output
- Speaker Emulated Output (open-back w/ 2 x 12 “Alnico Blue”)
- Remote switching
- Input impedance: 1 MOhms.
- Output Impedance: 6.5 KOhms.
- Power supply: 9V external AC-DC adaptor
- Dimensions (mm): 145 x 105 x 74
- Weight: 400gr.
T.A.E. technology revolutionizes guitar recording and live shows in an ultra-compact design with amazing results. Used on pedalboards and studios worldwide by some the finest players and producers.