King Tone miniFUZZ Si - Silicon
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
THE ‘JESSE DAVEY’ F•U•Z•Z PEDAL. (Mini Vintage Fuzz)
- Carefully Selected Silicon Transistors
- 3 Way Tone Toggle Switch. Fat/Full, Zonk and Vintage.
- Internal DIP switch for DC power filtering when using a 9V DC plug. Helps make the DC sound more like a battery.
- Internal DIP switch Vintage/Boost. In the boost setting the output of the pedal lifted to allow a stronger boost in volume.
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack.
- Bias Adjust Control
- Fuzz Control
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path Even In Bypass
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- Limited Edition
This pedal takes the hugely successful and much loved tone of the “Jesse Davey – Vintage Fuzz” and shrinks it into a smaller, simpler design. The fuzz circuit uses two vintage Germanium transistors and features Volume, Fuzz and Bias controls.
The “BIAS” control allows you to adjust for temperature changes, it also allows you to dial in different tones by over or under biasing the pedal.
Germanium fuzz pedals are very sensitive to temperature changes. You may have noticed your fuzz sounding great one day and terrible the next, this can often be due to temperature changes which cause the bias to be incorrectly set. Normally you would have to open the pedal before a recording or show and set the bias by measuring the internal voltage with a multimeter, not any more. The BIAS Indicator light lets you know when the pedal’s bias is correctly set for the current temperature. The light indicates 3 bias settings. Under-Biased, Center-Biased and Over-Biased. These are 3 unique tones and normally missed without access to an external bias.
The 3 way toggle switch Fat/Full Zonk and Vintage lets you tune the response and tone of the pedal. Fat/Full allows the full range of your guitar through the fuzz, giving a classic warm fuzz. The vintage setting simulates the tone from an old fuzz where capacitors have degraded due to aging. The Zonk setting when used in condition with a low bias setting produces a gritty, mid-range classic fuzz tone.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedal board but is also very solidly constructed. The pedal is 100% hand-wired on a carefully designed custom PCB. This pedal produces the classic fuzz tones heard and loved for decades but with the additional low end and clarity often lost in modern fuzz pedals.