Keeley Time Machine Boost USED - Good condition.
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
World Class Time Machine guitar effect pedal.
Check out Peter Frampton's board on his 2004 tour! He was kind enough to spend and incredible 3 hours with Keeley Electronics and treat us to dinner. What a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Thanks so much, Peter. You really have helped us stretch and grow into the higher and higher levels of quality and now into rack mount gear! Thanks!
Guitar World Magazine had put it in the Mighty BUZZ BIN!!! Page 174 of the Feb. 2003 Issue. They Call it a Genie in a Pedal!
Vintage Guitar Magazine has it on the cover, March 2003! Thanks guys!
* This is a 2 channel, 3 mode pre-amplifier (booster) for driving your amplifiers into overdrive or saturation.
* The 2 channels are labeled VINTAGE and MODERN.
* The Vintage side is inspired by rare germanium boosts like the Dallas Rangemaster.
* The Modern side a new +23dB gain dual JFET, very transparent, guitar signal amplifier.
* Our design uses a Maxim MAX1044 voltage doubling IC to get additional headroom.
* If 6 were 9 ? How about if 9 volts became 18 volts!
* As with all Keeley built electronics it incorporates top of the line audiophile style parts including metal film caps, resistors, silver solder!, etc...
* Teflon-coated wiring leaves this unit breath-taking on the inside. Open one up for yourself!