Harmony Comet Midnight Blue
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Get the best of both worlds with the Harmony Comet, our dynamic semi-hollow with full-bodied tone.
Inspired by the original Harmony H72 of the '60s, the Comet represents the very first semi-hollow electric guitar in our lineup of cherished musical instruments.
This double cutaway guitar has an immaculately carved genuine mahogany top and back for warm, well-rounded and acoustic-like tone. The addition of a center block minimizes feedback, and the long-tenon set neck construction increases sustain.
Custom gold foil humbuckers provide sheer musical enjoyment for players who love rock, blues and more, while the push/pull master volume pot extends the Comet's tonal possibilities by engaging incredible out-of-phase sounds.
A six-in-line headstock pays homage to the original H72's iconic look, and premium hardware ensures that the Comet will never lose its appeal.
- Body Material - Genuine mahogany
- Body Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material - Ebony
- Fretboard Radius - 12"
- Fret Size - Medium jumbo
- Neck Width - 1 11/16"
- Neck Profile - "C"
- Neck Material - Genuine mahogany
- Neck Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material - Bone
- Scale Length - 25"
- No. of Frets - 22
- Fretboard Inlays - Dot
- Pickups - Custom gold foil humbuckers (neck & bridge)
- Controls - Master volume (Push/Pull), master tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics - Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge - TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Strings - Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning - Machines Locking
- Hardware - Finish Chrome
- Control Knobs - Custom cupcake
- Switch Tip - Chrome
- Case - MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case
- Country of Origin - USA