GigRig Remote Loopy2
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Remote control switching for your pedalboard or offstage gear.
Have you ever wondered how to get your modulation and delay effects in your amp's loop WITHOUT those massive tone-sucking cable runs?
Do you want your effects back at the amp, but have the ability to switch them with a simple footswitch?
We have the answer – Remote Loopy 2 enables you to set up the effects in your amp's FX loop and control them remotely from anywhere on the stage.
The Remote Loopy 2 uses high quality audio relays to facilitate the switching of the 2 true bypass effects loops. The trigger in the Remote Loopy 2 can be activated by any latching switch and as there is no audio in the trigger cable, it can be as long as you like with absolutely no effect on the audio quality. No guitar signals pass through the long control cable to the footswitch so your tone is preserved and your pedals are out of the way and close to your amp. It's the ultimate, silent, dual effects loop remote switching system. Use it with pedals, rack gear – anything you want in your amp's loop!
- Silent Switching - TheGigRig Remote Loopy 2 enables you to switch effects pedals silently in and out of your amplifier's effects loop
- Tone Preserving - There is no audio between the Remote Loopy2 and the footswitch, so the connection can be as long as you like with NO tone-suck or signal loss
- A Tidier Stage - Leave your effects back at the amp with just a small switch out front. Safer from spills and damage, and saves space in small venues
- Reliable - Gold contact relay switching, the Remote Loopy2 is rugged, road tested, and as reliable as they come
- POWER - 9V (optimised for use with the GigRig Generator power supply)
- CURRENT DRAW - 120mA
- SWITCHING - Gold contact audio relays remotely switched via TRS connection
- DIMENSIONS - 12.3cm x 6.5cm x 3.6cm / 4.84in x 2.56in x 1.42in
- WEIGHT - 0.22kg / 0.5lbs